Any moms trying to loose weight?

Options
Looking for some MFP friends to give me some motivation! I am a mom of two young daughters and want to be healthy for them.

Replies

• hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am! Mom of a 9 year old boy. Trying to be healthy for me and my husband and son - want to be able to keep up with them!! Feel free to add me. I am trying to stick to a 1200 Cal a day plan plus exercise. So far, going very well!

10895553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • k8tmama
    k8tmama Posts: 58
    Options
    Yep, mom of two preschoolers! (4.5 year old daughter and 3 year old son.) I'd love to be friends on here...the encouragement is so helpful! :)

Kate
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I'm a mom to a (almost) 2 year old baby girl. Trying to get healthy for her too! Feel free to add me!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 4 yr old and an 18 month old one. I started MFP about 5 months ago in order to lose all the "baby weight". I had just stopped nursing then and figured it was a great time to start focusing on me some. I am down to my pre-second pregnancy weight, and have a couple more to go to be completely back to pre-kids weight.

Feel free to add me, too!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to an almost one year old (can't believe it!). Lost all of my baby weight and now losing more so I'm in better shape for when we get pregnant with #2. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • alirae75
    Options
    Yep! I'm a mom of a 2nd grader and a preschooler. I'm finally trying to lose the weight I gained with my 2nd son.
  • drhowell09
    drhowell09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have a nearly 7yr old boy...definatly need to get healty to keep up. This site has been very helpful just see that everybody have similar cravings and everyone is soooo supportive. Would love to add more people to my friend list for encouragement and help others stay motivated...-D
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    I'm a mom of an 8year old girl and a 2 year old boy -- motivation ALWAYS welcomed and I'm always willing to offer to support. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mommy of two girls! 2 year old, and 10 month old.
  • MelDarni
    Options
    I recently joined, too. I have two daughters, aged 2 and 4. The baby weight came off easily with the first one, but since I stopped nursing the second one, the weight has just drifted slowly up. I would love to have some mommy support, too! Feel free to add me!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 boys (7,4 &3).
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    i'm a new mommy of my three month old boy. i have a lot of baby weight plus some to lose, feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ljedmom
    ljedmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mom of four (6, 4, 2, 5 mos)! It's nice to have help from others in the same stage of life...and give help too! I'm happy to have as many mommy friends as want to add me!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i'm a mom of and almost 2 yr old! I will send you a friend request.
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom with a 5 year old girl, who just started school this year and an almost 3 year old boy. I'm working on losing all of the baby weight and then some. I'm already down below my pre-pregnancy weight from my first baby. That was a big accomplishment for me. I still have another 37lbs or so to lose before I reach my ultimate goal. I'd love to connect with other Mom's on here who are trying to lose weight as well, so feel free to add me :D

Candice
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mom of a very active 3 year old girl. I need to lose the weight in order to keep up with her. We go to the park and * I * need a nap when we come home - and she's still ready to go!
  • paravision
    Options
    Single mom of three!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 sons, 10, 14 and 17. I've held on to this weight since the birth of my first. Getting closer to my pre-pregnancy weight, only 10lbs away from it now!
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a 15m old boy! I am starting again to lose weight. I have started and stopped so many times, but I think I am totally ready this time! :)
  • ashleydeane
    ashleydeane Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 4year old and a 1 year old. very active little ones. I would like to loose weight for myself. I want to start feeling better about me! must admit finding time to work out with kids is super hard!