Any moms trying to loose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• blong77
    Options
    I am a new mom - just adopted a little boy who is now 10 months old. I am adjusting to everything - we've had him 4 months now - and it is HARD to be healthy when I am SOOOOOO tired. But at the same time I am finding i NEED to be healthy because the energy is important. Any suggestions???
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi :wink: 37yr old SAHM to four boys (aged 19, 16, 14 and 5) and three girls (aged 18 and 14 x 2) here. All of them still living at home full-time except Miss18.
    Trying to lose the 60lb+ that I've gained in the last year from being put on bipolar medication.
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • FistToTheFace
    FistToTheFace Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 girls, an 8 yrs old and a 15 months old. I have lost all of the weight from the baby but not the 8 yrs old. Trying to get rid of the last 10-15 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Yes....I've had 4 big babies (4-11 years old now). Always lost the weight after each of them and now that I'm done, I'm getting into the best shape of my life. So far, so good.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3 :)
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am mom to three; a 9 yr old, a 5yr old, and an 8mo old. Feel free to add me!
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom to 3 and 4 year old boys.
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of twin girls 4 months old.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yup me! My daughter is 18 months. My husband and I will be TTC in Feb. I am hoping to get down to at least 135 before then. Anybody please add me if they would like!