I'm new!!

Options
Just looking for a small support network of good people to help me reach my goal...I hear it's easier to get in shape/diet with a support network!! Thanks everybody!! I think this program is so awesome...I know it will work if I work it...

Replies

• mosenm
    mosenm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Get after it girl!! :)
  • Its_ali_bella
    Its_ali_bella Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I'm new here too, just started yesterday. But I'm loving it very much.
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to My Fitness Pal.

Your in the right place to help achieve your goals and make some great friends along the way.

Enjoy the site and good luck.
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and need to get some friends. I've been using the site for about a week and I love it. Please add me and we'll do this together!
  • rdy2luznow
    rdy2luznow Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a couple weeks now and I LOVE it! Great site and awesome people....feel free to add me too :flowerforyou:
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Would it be OK if I added you as well? I think I would love this site more with a couple of friends. Please add me to your friends.
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You have come to the right place.
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I think you will find all the support you need here to hit your goal :)
  • ltw76
    ltw76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! This app is wonderful! I'm so much more aware of the servings i'm putting into my body. It's nice to be able to see everything, feel free to add me as a friend too! :-)