I am now overweight!!! (From obese)

Options
My birthday is the 31st, today is the last weigh in before then, since I'm going out of town. I reached 174.8 which is my borderline to no longer being obese... GREAT present and timing!!

I am now "overweight"... Happy Dance!! :)

Pictures later, I don't have time today with all the exercise (I plan on celebrating!!) and packing.. but I had to say something! :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulation. :flowerforyou:
  • kfcirish
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    nice job, although I think BMI is for the birds. I just crossed that border between obese and overweight (according to BMI) a week or so ago. While I certainly still have some more pockets of fat to lose, I am by no means borderline obese anymore. BMI simply does not take into account bone density or muscle fibers.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey you have been on! Great job on acheiving this milestone!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job. You are an inspiration!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Happy early Birthday!
  • FoxyLeLe
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't weight to be "overweight".
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Great way to offer yourself a birthday gift ;-)

MM
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & happy birthday!! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    How exciting; I remember when I hit that mark =) Keep up the great work!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    nice job, although I think BMI is for the birds. I just crossed that border between obese and overweight (according to BMI) a week or so ago. While I certainly still have some more pockets of fat to lose, I am by no means borderline obese anymore. BMI simply does not take into account bone density or muscle fibers.

Yes I do have more "packets" of fat than I think I should have for just being "overweight" but that's not the point, I still have 30 lbs and toning to do.... don't ruin my good day.. this was hard work!

I AM PROUD! :)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 106 lost!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment. I also remember when I got under the obese mark. It's a nice milestone. Keep up your hard work. You look good.
  • cr0wneddynam0
    Options
    Way to go! Happy Birthday!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Great job!
  • Robinkinchen
    Robinkinchen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is a great achievement!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

Yes I do have more "packets" of fat than I think I should have for just being "overweight" but that's not the point, I still have 30 lbs and toning to do.... don't ruin my good day.. this was hard work!

I AM PROUD! :)

heh. I wasn't trying to ruin your day. You have done GREAT and you should be PROUD. my bad on the earlier response.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am off to running now :)
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How wonderful. Well done and happy birthday :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!