Weapons of Mass Reduction (Group)

Options
Good Morning....I am trying to put together a small group of people(because it is easier to keep up with) for a team or a group...I want to make challenges for each of us to help us stay motivated....Challenges can be weight loss,works outs,and what ever the group can come up with...Now we will not give rewards like money or clothes so don't ask...BUT we will be great supporters of each other...

First Challenge: Set a Goal weight that you wish to be by Christmas!
(Please have a weight tracker) ~ Post here what you weigh and what your
Goal weight for Dec 23th is going to be(please keep in mind 1-2lbs a week is
healthy) Give a Christmas present to yourself by loosing!

HMMCDOUGALD
indianaangel
WStenger78
momofacacia
Oberone

HMMCDOUGALD as of 10-28-11 my weight is 233.9lbs and by Xmas My goal in 56 days (8 weeks)is to be 217.9lbs....

WE CAN DO THIS!

Replies

• indianaangel
    Options
    Indianaangel as of 10/28/11 my weight is 202. By December 23rd my weight WILL be 185 or less!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Indianaangel as of 10/28/11 my weight is 202. By December 23rd my weight WILL be 185 or less!

Now if you have any challenges you would like to add please message me and I will be more than glad to add!!!! This is also meant to be fun.....
  • Oberone
    Oberone Posts: 12
    Options
    My current weight is 326.9. By December 23rd my weight should be 305 lbs. I'm new to the site and to posting on here, so not sure if I set my ticker up right. This is my first post. We shall see...
  • momofacacia
    Options
    My Current weight is 178.8 by Christmas, I want to be 168. 10 pounds!!!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Love the group name! LOL.

I'm Wendy. As of today 10/28/11 I weigh 153lbs and my goal by 12/23/11 is 143lbs (10 lbs loss).

So excited to get this going!!!! :)
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Nileighttig as of 28th November 11 my weight is 213 lbs and my Xmas goal in 56 days (8 weeks) is to be 206lbs.

We CAN do this!!!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Good Morning....I am trying to put together a small group of people(because it is easier to keep up with) for a team or a group...I want to make challenges for each of us to help us stay motivated....Challenges can be weight loss,works outs,and what ever the group can come up with...Now we will not give rewards like money or clothes so don't ask...BUT we will be great supporters of each other...

HMMCDOUGALD
    indianaangel
    WStenger78
    momofacacia
    Oberone
    nileighttig

HMMCDOUGALD as of 10-28-11 my weight is 233.9lbs and by Xmas My goal in 56 days (8 weeks)is to be 217.9lbs....

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I don't know if y'all do this but I love to look at your food dairy for the day, it gives me ideas...Mine is open...I am single and I hate cooking...I hate left overs....So if you know meals that you cook for one I will be all ears....I do eat Healthy meals out of freezers sections and I know people have mixed opinions about that, here's mine there easy and when I get off at 7 I want something fast because I am trying not to eat passed 8:00pm...You are not suppose to eat three hours before bed it can keep you up or give you massive heartburn or indigestion...Yuk.......................
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options

HMMCDOUGALD
    indianaangel
    WStenger78
    momofacacia
    Oberone
    nileighttig
    Lady_Lucky

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • MarissaR65
    MarissaR65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh. em. gee! You and I are the same weight. I don't know why I think that's cool.
    I was just counting on my fingers what a sensible weight loss would be then I read your goal. I am a weirdo and must have even numbers. I consider it a lovable quirk.

Currently 233 and my CHRISTMAS weight goal is 216.
  • Lady_Lucky
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Lady_Lucky as of 29th of November 2011:
    I am 167.2, and by Christmas I intend to be 155 (I can't deal with odd numbers either :tongue: )

I put my food diary open, but I'm terrible with cooking too! I'd love some inspiration :smile:
    Maybe we could do a recipe challenge after Christmas?
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join too please!

Currently at 286, puts me at 270 by Christmas!
  • k_frank
    k_frank Posts: 20
    Options
    May I join?? This is a great idea to have a smaller group. I could really use the support and motivation! If this group is still open for me to join, here is my info:
    CW: 202
    Xmas GW: 187
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options

HMMCDOUGALD
    indianaangel
    WStenger78
    momofacacia
    nileighttig
    Oberone
    Lady_Lucky
    slorentzen
    k_frank

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Okay I am accepting one other person.....lets do this
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Good morning....I hope you all had a great day yesterday?! I know some of us are going truck-r-treating with there children and or going to a party in the next couple of days...I wish you good luck and always if possible try to plan your evening so you can avoid the temptations..Now I am not saying no sweet treats for you, maybe cook something you can eat and take it to the party so you and others can enjoy it...Now for parents with children that are going to have candy around I will pray someone gives dump dumps out there not too bad ;-).......
    I have made myself a goal for exercising; I am going to exercise at least 3 hours a week ( I know that might not be much but thats a start) I made my tracker at TickerFactory.com I am going to work out in 8 weeks a total of 24 hours or maybe more depending on me.. :-) Here I come Dec.. 23,2011,

And Welcome everyone to the group~ I am about to make this a private group once we gain another new member!
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just had a chance to login again. I think the group is closed but I'm setting a goal for the 23rd with the rest of you. My goal is to be down seven pounds from today.
  • leftymae5454
    Options
    Leftymae5454 my weight is 194lbs and by Dec 23rd, I would will be 185lbs
  • Oberone
    Options
    I know it's early for me and I probable need my eyes checked and another cup of coffee, but I don't see the mini challenge. The new one?!? What is it?
  • Oberone
    Options
    Let's go group! We are doing great and losing weight! It feels great! Hang in there! You can do it!!!! We can do it!!! We are AWESOME!