50 lbs lost in 8 month ... half way goal and SO PROUD !

Options
ChocoMary
ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
I'm started my weight loss journey March 19 th 2011 and approximatively 8 months later, i celebrate my new BMI over and no longer OBESE, 50 pounds lost ! I exercise 5 to 6 times a week and do a variation in my workout (elliptical, treadmill, jogging, walking, zumba, wii fit, step ...), eating clean most of the time but with some hard week-end and treats to, pleasure is include in the processus. I'm really proud, i'm half way to my goal of 115 pounds, need to lose and other 45-47 pounds and i will be there ! MFP is my new best friend and i succeed day after day, with bad and good step but tried to be positive in my journey, this is not the time that will take you to reach your dream that count, it's is important to enjoy the road and appreciate all the moments. Thank you to all my beautiful and awesome MFP friends, you are so fantastic and i have a real chance to count you in my life and stay motivated together ! ;))

Make this day your and enjoy the road, day after day, your body is your sanctuary, you deserve to succeed and have the weight you want ! ;))) Have a wonderful day !

­50_visage.jpg

­50_cote.jpg

­50_face.jpg

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good job! The difference in your face is amazing...you look years younger.
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Love the new more contemporary hair style, the bigger, brighter smile! You're doing GREAT! Congrats - your hard work is paying off!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So amazing!!!
    Thanks for posting... I really needed to read an amazing success story today!!! :drinker:
    I'm started my weight loss journey March 19 th 2011 and approximatively 8 months later, i celebrate my new BMI over and no longer OBESE, 50 pounds lost ! I exercise 5 to 6 times a week and do a variation in my workout (elliptical, treadmill, jogging, walking, zumba, wii fit, step ...), eating clean most of the time but with some hard week-end and treats to, pleasure is include in the processus. I'm really proud, i'm half way to my goal of 115 pounds, need to lose and other 45-47 pounds and i will be there ! MFP is my new best friend and i succeed day after day, with bad and good step but tried to be positive in my journey, this is not the time that will take you to reach your dream that count, it's is important to enjoy the road and appreciate all the moments. Thank you to all my beautiful and awesome MFP friends, you are so fantastic and i have a real chance to count you in my life and stay motivated together ! ;))

There is the link to saw my progress pictures : ­http://picasaweb.google.com/MrNo209/Chocomary50LbsLost?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOib_s3Hl4GvjAE&feat=directlink

Make this day your and enjoy the road, day after day, your body is your sanctuary, you deserve to succeed and have the weight you want ! ;))) Have a wonderful day !
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    congrats on your hard work and dedication... you look AMAZING!! AMAZING!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!! keep up the great work ;)
    for some reason I can not pull up your progress pics but thanks for sharing your story anyway!
    Keep going strong...I have no doubt that you Will reach your goal weight =)
    Take care & have a great day!!!
  • blueyeb
    blueyeb Posts: 85
    Options
    Amazing :) You look great and your hard work and effort really shows in those pics. I love when people post their success/progress pics, I think it really boosts the morale on these boards and inspires others. Good luck on the 2nd half of your journey!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Your "before" haircut is the same cut I have!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I love that hair cut/color on you!! It is very flattering to your face!

Congratulations! I have 5 more pounds before I get out of the 'overweight' BMI range :) I can't wait to join you!
  • Judyann5
    Options
    Amazing job on your weight lost. Congrats for the 50lbs lost. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling to reach your goals. Stay motived, determined, and keep up the hard work;)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference already. Congrats on the 50 lbs lost and making it halfway to your goal - you must be so proud. Keep up the awesome work, and you will reach that goal in no time.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing. What I really like is that hour glass figure you have. LOVE IT!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You are definitely on your way to a rockin' body. Congrats!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • amymaria91
    Options
    Just looked at your pictures, you look amazing girl!! And that's only at your half way goal?! Amazing!
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi, sorry I tried to log on to your link to see your pics but I couldn't find the page?. Perhaps you could post a couple on here as you must look terrific now!
    Babz x
  • MimiCoco11
    MimiCoco11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! I'm sooo proud of you ! You're so beautiful and I love the bigger smile on your photos .. you look younger, healthier and happier ! I have no doubts that you will reach your goals :love:
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I post my photo now in my message ! ;) More simple to see the result ! ;))
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!