Yes! It's Friday!! I just joined and would love to have some

Options
Hi, I'm Sandy and just joined a week ago & absolutely love it! My hardest times is on the weekends & my football Sundays! Love those happy hours!! :)

Replies

• CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Football season makes it harder with all of the party food and beer! Mmmmm!
  • greentutu
    Options
    Every day is a new day. Even if yesterday didn't go so well, don't give up. Start your new day fresh, reaching towards your goals.
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The weekends are hard for me too! My Honey always wants Pizza when we watch football and we tend to either not leave the house or go somewhere where there's tons of food to watch the game!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy,

I am new on here too. love your quote. If you need help along your journey I would love to keep you company? Welcome & good luck.:drinker: x
  • shellyb1229
    shellyb1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. The weekends are the hardest for me too - my hubby likes to cook on the weekends and not healthy foods. Plus, I have a major sweet tooth.
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Good luck with your journey!! You can do it!!!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Hi Sandy,

i agree that football games make it hard to stick to your program! Thats why they give you one cheat day, so I always use mine on Sundays!!! Good luck and enjoy the football season!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!! :)
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    The weekends are definitely the most difficult to get through!! Just remember its ONLY TWO days!!! I will have to watch myself this weekend as well, I want to see a nice loss on monday.... Remember to drink A LOT of water, and you wont want to "snack" as much!!!
  • foolinme
    foolinme Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Weekends are also my hardest time because I find I eat breakfast too late, then don't eat lunch and I love to cook so I splurge when I have the time to do so. It will get easier! :smile:
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome good luck!
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Absolutely -- weekends are brutal!! I'm with you!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    The best thing about learning this new lifestyle and having constant access to the database is that you can learn to make things differently than before. Instead of ordering a pizza, get english muffins and make mini pizzas. Great party food and so many fewer calories and sodium. I love love LOVE MFP and I hope you will grow to love it too!!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I added you.
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Weekends are hard for me too!...grrr :grumble:
  • reddebsings
    Options
    The best thing about learning this new lifestyle and having constant access to the database is that you can learn to make things differently than before. Instead of ordering a pizza, get english muffins and make mini pizzas. Great party food and so many fewer calories and sodium. I love love LOVE MFP and I hope you will grow to love it too!!
    Good reply! I've found a couple of good, low-sodium pizza recipes on-line (I'm on a low-sodium diet) - but your idea sounds very quick, easy, and GOOD! I may have to try that myself!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm sooo glad I'm not alone!! Thank you all some much for the welcome and your friendships!! Did anyone see the World Series game last night?? Awesome game!!
  • reddebsings
    Options
    Welcome, It's_My_Time!! I've only been on MFP for around 70 days, but it has been such a help in my journey back to health and fitness! Hang in there and stay steady! YOU CAN DO IT!