Weigh in day!

Options
So this Friday when I weighed in I was 260.4! I'm sooooooooo excited for Friday because I KNOW I'll be in the 250's! I don't remember when I saw the scale say 250 something, What makes you excited about loosing?

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    So this Friday when I weighed in I was 260.4! I'm sooooooooo excited for Friday because I KNOW I'll be in the 250's! I don't remember when I saw the scale say 250 something, What makes you excited about loosing?
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    By this time next year I'll be able to wear a bathing suit instead of shorts! Each pound puts me closer to that goal. The other thing that makes me excited is being able to take the kids down the slide at the park, and not feel like the slide is going to break or I'm going to get stuck! That's what makes me excited! That and I'm going to be healthier! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    There isn't much more that can make or break my day then weigh in day. Mine is Thursdays, so aside from looking forward to the weekend, that's pretty much the day I cannot wait for each week (or dread sometimes).

I always wake up excited to weigh myself as though it's christmas morning and I'm a kid again. If I lose, I cannot wait to get to work so I can log it and see the new weight on my ticker. I can't wait to feel more comfortable in cute clothes, like before I would never wear tank tops and now I can....I can't wait for cute sun dresses this summer and maybe a new bathing suit.

Even with a great body someday I'm not sure I'll ever feel comfortable in a bikini, but I cannot wait to not have to choose my tankini based on whether or not the top is long enough to cover my tummy.

Congrats on your weight loss, isn't it amazing to see that new category of numbers on the scale? If I lose enough this week or next I will be seeing the 170's for the first time in.....well I don't even know how long. I can't wait!
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i'm 2 lbs. away from 10 lost, just hit 8 today, i still don't see it much yet but my friends and hubby say they can so i go with that. i just can't wait to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes that have been in my closet for almost 4 yrs.:sad: slowly but surely, i haven't been in the 150's in 3 yrs. only 3 more til then...YAY!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!