Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitness DVD

Ok, I want to add a fitness DVD to my regimen. I need to start small-ish.... any suggestions?!?

Replies

• thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    I like Leslie Sansone's walking videos..it's a very easy and effective workout especially when you're just starting out. Good luck!:wink:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    To start- Leslie Sansome Walking off the pounds dvd series

Love the Zumba dvds too.
  • After never working out..EVER... I started with The Jillian Micheals 30 day Shred. It is only 20 minutes a day for 30 days. It leaves you with great results! I lost 13 pounds with it (and healthy eating) But it also leaves you a big sweaty mess! haha.. But I think this is the best workout ever, she doesn't mess around and there are modified moves if you cant do the advanced (I did alot of modified moves) I personally recommend this to anyone.. it is only 10 bucks too! :)
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    I say Leslie Sansone Walk away the Pounds also. After reading all the great reviews, I just ordered the ultimate collection dvd which has a 1, 2, 3, and 4 mile walk all on 1 dvd. I'm starting on Monday with the 1 mile and will go from there. :smile:
  • Simona38
    Simona38 Posts: 66 Member
    I have a few DVDs that I love:

Leslie Sansone - 3 mile walk
    Billy Blanks - Cardio Inferno & Cardio Sculpt
    The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout

I got them all from Collage Video - they let you see clips of the video so you can gauge if its for you.
  • There is also Jillian Michaels for beginners... they have one called frontside and one called backside... I would have started with those had I known about them before I started with the 30 day shred. Also I have the biggest loser cardio max.. I haven't tryed that one yet, but I watched it ... It looks good! (I love Jillian Michaels..can you tell?? lol)
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    The JM 30 Day Shred is really awesome. The workout is 20 minutes; however, you are really working for those 20 minutes as there is no down time. For toning, I use JM's Shred it with Weights. You can use a kettlebell but dumbbels work just as well.

I am on Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred so I look forwardd to seeing some results once I hit the 30th day. Hope this helps.