My MFP friends pushed me to post my *progress pictures*...

Options

Replies

• Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is dedication! You should be proud.
  • MitchFletcher
    Options
    Your progress is awesome. Your face was undeniably attractive to begin with. Now your body is beginning to match it. Good thing that you are so young, your skin may have the elasticity to bounce back. You will be the belle of the ball in no time. :smile:
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Love your zombie prom queen!

Great progress.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    So yes. This I was hesistant about posting because I HATE the before pictures. In the spirit of Halloween, I tried on what I wore last year, and realized I'm a good 3-4 full sizes down from that. Awesome right? Well please be nice, I know the before pictures are disgusting. UGH.

Before on Halloween... Zombie Prom Queen (WEARING WITH SPANX TO SUCK IN MY GUT), and I wore fishnets to kinda camoflauge my legs. But these are the only pictures taken one year ago, in this dress, that I would allow. And I wish I didnt.

halloweenayearago1.jpg
    halloweenayearago.jpg

After... 64 pounds down. Sans zombie makeup. Without Spanx.
    halloweendressyearlater.jpg
    10-27-11halloweendressyearlater.jpg
    10-27-11Jawlinecollarbone.jpg

Am really nervous to post these, but also happy at the same time. It takes guts!

hey sis ... first of all u look amazing.... second of all... instead of saying that u look really bad .... embrace and rejoice the road traveled .....ur story will inspire ppl and be proud of that .... because guess what.... im proud of u....cheers to u hon... on the hard work that it took to get thus far....:drinker:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! Awesome job!!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • sherry666
    sherry666 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person!! Congrats, enjoy your new body!!
  • fattabby1
    fattabby1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! xxxx
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Keep up the fantastic work. =)
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    Good job! You're looking great!! :D You should be so proud of your progress!
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    U look amazing. Great Job.
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, great, great job ! ;))) thank you for posting ! ;)
  • Beanie26
    Options
    Very well done- you look fab!! x :flowerforyou:
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats congrats congrats!!!! Looking good! keep up the good work and remind yourself that you can do, the proof is in the pics!!!
  • DPP320
    DPP320 Posts: 2
    Options
    awesome.
  • madeanew
    madeanew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    These progress pictures shows just how strong you are and gives us strength to keep pushing~ EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    wow you're really cute even when you were bigger still had pretty face hehe
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well I just got online here, and I have to say I was overwhelmed by the comments. It really makes me feel good and makes me want to stay on the same path. Its rare to have pictures of someone in the same outfit a year later, and putting this dress on that practically swallowed me makes me feel awesome. I've worked hard and everyone here is an inspiration to me as well. Please feel free to add me too! I love new friends :)

THANK YOU ALL
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! You really look great, congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!