hi! new member

Options
:happy: so glad I found this site to help me get motavated to lose 50lbs. Getting married this summer,and I hate the thought of trying on a dress with this much weight on. I don,t want to go on crash diet, I know I can't lose the 50 lbs by summer but will feel happy with a few less inchs.

Replies

• normamay
    normamay Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: so glad I found this site to help me get motavated to lose 50lbs. Getting married this summer,and I hate the thought of trying on a dress with this much weight on. I don,t want to go on crash diet, I know I can't lose the 50 lbs by summer but will feel happy with a few less inchs.
  • Cerabell18
    Cerabell18 Posts: 124
    Options
    Welcome!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,906 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome normamay:bigsmile:

You've come to the right place. :bigsmile: I've been doing this for almost 90 days and have had amazing results---not just that I've lost pounds and inches but because the motivation and support have kept me willing one day at a time to do the right thing every day. I've learned to progress by baby steps to make changes (improvements) in how I eat, how I exercise,and how I keep the world from putting roadblocks in my way.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

There's a great thread under "Motivation and Support" called "Women 50+" We check in with each other almost every day and cheer each other along the journey. Come join us.:bigsmile:
    Barbie :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: