new in town

Options
:smile: :smile: Hi Im Donna from Ohio I have recently gained 15 pounds over the last couple of months wow it really makes me feel bummed When I lose even 5 pounds my mental additude is so much better well I just joined and have 80 pounds to lose and I'm excited about this website.I'm diabetic and really need to get to get the weight off. I'm looking forward to hearing from you with struggles and successes!

Replies

• tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Welcome Donna! Hope you find the encouragement you need here. I've lost 24lbs since April but my real loss didnt start until I joined MFP. The tools here are Great and will really help you. Sent you a freind invite, hope you'll accept!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    You made a fabulous choice by joining! It's so easy to track everything on here and the motivation and supportive people are awesome! Sending a friend request your way! :)
  • 1ohdonna1
    Options
    Hi I'm not real savvy on the internet I'm just getting my feet wet but I'm excited.When did you start the mfp?And yes I'd be happy to be your friend
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    MYslf, I stumbled on this place through a thread at another diet and exercise site. This one had better tools and things to help me track so I left that group and came here. Myweight loss really took off after I started MFP. I saw someone say he finds MFP addicting and he's right. I look forward to logging in every day (it's a bummer to miss a log in, then my day count starts over. Silly I know, but it's one more thing that keeps me motivated.) It keeps me honest to have to log everything I eat, every calories in & out. Seeing the success of my friends really keeeps me going too. Hope you have the same - or better- results here!
  • rockytu
    rockytu Posts: 18
    Options
    from ohio ntoo.welcome.i just found mfp a couple days ago