Turbo Jam anyone? Challenge

Options
Looking to start the whole program Monday, starting with the learn & burn. Any Jammers out there? You can keep your measurements to yourself if you're not comfortable with sharing or post them here if you are.

Replies

• marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    I have the DVD set and have yet to start it. i'd love to start! count me in.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Love turbo jam---I don't get what the challenge is though? I will definitely join in though because these dvd's never bore me! they rock!
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    Love turbo jam---I don't get what the challenge is though? I will definitely join in though because these dvd's never bore me! they rock!

The Challenge it to do the whole workout plan before the month of December. I figure we do this before all the Christmas parties and the busy month.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I will join in- I'm struggling with my weight loss so maybe I'll get a kick in the butt from this:)
  • Sucy1
    Options
    Thanks for joining me ladies. Tomorrow is the Learn & Burn workout.

I'm starting at 209 and will weigh myself once a week just to keep up with the process. Good Luck!

It's only a month so lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sucy1
    Options
    Learn & Burn done
  • Sucy1
    Options
    Learn & Burn done.....Tomorrow its the 20 Min Workout
  • jensfrogwild
    jensfrogwild Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I dont have Turbo Jam but I do have Turbo Fire...has anyone tried it? AMAAAZING!
  • Sucy1
    Options
    Hello!
    I dont have Turbo Jam but I do have Turbo Fire...has anyone tried it? AMAAAZING!

Hi Jensfrogwild, I have them both. I going to do the TurboFire after Christmas. I also done Charlean Extreme workout.
  • Sucy1
    Options
    20min workout done.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love Turbo Jam! We're doing the month long routine yes? It's been a while since I looked at the booklet thingy.
  • Sucy1
    Options
    I'm in! I love Turbo Jam! We're doing the month long routine yes? It's been a while since I looked at the booklet thingy.

@Mallory yes the monthly schedule. Welcome aboard!
  • Sucy1
    Options
    20min workout done. F-S is rest days unless you want to do Lean and Burn and the 15 min workout that follows
  • Sucy1
    Options
    Second week done