Hello...I'm new!

Hello everyone...

I'm fairly new to this site. I think it's great! I really keeps a reality check on what you are eating...even when you think you're being good and your not!

I am married with 5 children...3 of my own and 2 stepchildren!

I have been struggling with my weight and food addiction for several years now and would love to make some friends who are on the same journey!

Hollie Ruppert :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hruppert
    hruppert Posts: 4
    Hello everyone...

I'm fairly new to this site. I think it's great! I really keeps a reality check on what you are eating...even when you think you're being good and your not!

I am married with 5 children...3 of my own and 2 stepchildren!

I have been struggling with my weight and food addiction for several years now and would love to make some friends who are on the same journey!

Hollie Ruppert :flowerforyou:
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Sounds like me! I also have three kids and two step kids. 2 girls, three boys! I'm 23, and have a long long way to go! My current goal is to lose 109 pounds, like term is more like 150 pounds! I started about a week ago, and am hoping by this time next year to be able to at least wear a bathing suit with short shorts! We'll see! I do wish you luck! Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Hi Holly! You have come to the right place! I joined last September but did not start taking it seriously until February. You will love it here. The support and motivation is the best. Not only that but you get fun tips. For example, it was here that I found out about the couch to 5k program which is designed to get non-runners running a 5k in 9 weeks. I liked it so much that I enlisted 3 friends to do it with. Get ready to finally win the war against weight! :smile: Good luck!
  • You'll find a lot of us are in the same boat as you are. You had your first big accomplishment by starting the journey! Keep it up!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,914 Member
    Welcome! I love MFP and all of it's users. You won't find a better, more supportive group of people! You're going to do great things!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: