OK So 31 pounds later, here are a couple pics

Options
Not great quality from my camera phone but here are a couple pics I took today for the folks that said they wanted to see some pics in my thread about shaving. Not a greatly defined set of abs and still some flab in the lower portion but you can definitely see the start of a six pack growing there. Long ways to go for me, lots of muscles to build but here's how they look today:

6289475984_f6f4a1fae6.jpg

6288955983_27cd199a10.jpg

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Not to sound weird but did you take your clothes off in the work bathroom and take photos?

Anyway--all kidding aside, good progress made!! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing some ab definition for sure
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Looking pretty good to me - my friend. Congrats.
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not to sound weird but did you take your clothes off in the work bathroom and take photos?

Anyway--all kidding aside, good progress made!! You should be very proud of yourself!

Funny! You're looking pretty good.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Looking good :)
  • Babzl1957
    Babzl1957 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow your "beer belly" has gone. Well done!!!. You don't find many men in life sharing their openess with everyone. You have done well and may you continue to achieve your personal goal! Good Luck. Babz.x
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options

LMAO, no, that's the locker room at work. Took the pics in a full length mirror while I was changing to go workout.
  • workingtobethin
    workingtobethin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking good
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

LMAO, no, that's the locker room at work. Took the pics in a full length mirror while I was changing to go workout.

Ha! Okay that makes sense. I was also hoping it was not a restroom in the mall or something. ;)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Lookin Good :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!