Anyone have to lose 65lbs or more?

Options
2»

Replies

• rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is what I need too!!! lol I lost 32 lbs since January and plan on losing 60 more! Add me!
  • firstof8
    firstof8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just started - wanting to loose 60- 65 ish pounds. Wow to all the testimonies!! Great Job everyone!!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least another 80. Add me if you like.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    BTW, feel free to add me!
  • jackvl
    jackvl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me....i have lost 19 pounds......need to lose 60 more!.......its an everyday struggle....one day at a time!:smile:
  • Dinnacles
    Options
    I have lost 73 and still have 35 to go!! Would love to help in any way I can, I know that my family and friends have been my cheering squad and I want to pay it forward
  • kamitche
    Options
    Hi, I would love to support you. I just started my weight loss journey last week and joined this site and in one week lost 5 pounds!! I have 70 more I would love to use. You're exactly right we need support and motivation in order to stay focused. You can't me in!!:
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by all this love & support! I am def thankful! I will def beadding all of you (if you havent already added me)! We will help one another reach our goals! I KNOW we can do it -esp- together!!!! Thanks!!
  • sweetdesertpeach
    Options
    It would be my pleasure to support you in your journey and would love some support and motivation in return, any help I can get with that would be wonderful. I really need it, I have about 80 pounds more I would like to lose!
  • blondiey637
    blondiey637 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've also recently started my weight loss journey. I would like to lose 75 pounds total. I think the finishing weight of 150 is very possible for me to maintain. At my lowest I was 135 but being 5'8 and no longer in high school and playing soccer I don't see how that's gonna happen - I mean, I still want to be able to eat ;-)

I would love to share in all of your journeys and for you to be a part of mine!

We can all do it!!!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yup youre not alone! When I started I needed to lose 145lbs. Im currently down 98.6 My consultant is trying to push me to lose 63 more pounds :) So youre not alone! Add me if you'd like. If I can do this! So can and will you!