In the top 50!

Options
I joined a local city Biggest Loser Competition on Feb 28.(my 30 birthday) Last Saturday was the second weigh in and I had lost 19.4 lbs. I lost 9.44% :smile: The lady weighing said "oh my gosh you did freakin' awesome. So I haven't got the official number where I came in she said probably the top 5. But I only had to be in the top 50 to go on to the next weigh in on May 2. I celebrated on Saturday and went out to eat. I gained back 3 lbs. But that was probably a lot of water weight from my "last chance work out the night before the weigh in. But I wanted to tell everyone so I keep going to make the top 25 on MAY 2!!!!

Replies

• supersarah79
    Options
    I joined a local city Biggest Loser Competition on Feb 28.(my 30 birthday) Last Saturday was the second weigh in and I had lost 19.4 lbs. I lost 9.44% :smile: The lady weighing said "oh my gosh you did freakin' awesome. So I haven't got the official number where I came in she said probably the top 5. But I only had to be in the top 50 to go on to the next weigh in on May 2. I celebrated on Saturday and went out to eat. I gained back 3 lbs. But that was probably a lot of water weight from my "last chance work out the night before the weigh in. But I wanted to tell everyone so I keep going to make the top 25 on MAY 2!!!!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Keep going supersarah79! Wow! 9.44%!!!
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep us posted for the next weigh in :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!