fantasies!!! desires...whats yours?

Options

Replies

• Legalchica
    Options
    My mind is in the gutter and everyone's talking football.

Go Niners!
    Mine is where urs is....Lmao

Poor Lew. he wanted so much more out of this!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    For LSU to beat Bama next weekend!

Please, please, please God!!!!!!!!

For Bama to beat LSU next weekend!! :happy:

Dream on, sucka! :tongue:

If it was in Baton Rouge, I'd say LSU might have the edge ... but in Tuscaloosa, this one belongs to the Tide! :happy:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    international mfp meet up. all these gorgeous people. one place. one time.

That would be amazing... But there would have to be rooms...
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    CuteCamps.JPEG

Hahaha!!!

For me, and I'm going with a PG fantasy, a hot make-out session... in the pouring rain. (I blame the Notebook) :ohwell:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    A post like this got deleted yesterday.... But mine is just for someone to carry me to bed...it's so romantic and no none has ever done it before (with me that is)

this one is pretty good.. that is definitely one of my dreams.. to be small enough that my husband can carry me.. so romantic

also in terms of weight loss to be able to wear sleeveless blouses/dresses.. to be happy with my size, not be embarrassed to wear shorts or a bathing suit..
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Steelers knocking Tom Brady on his *kitten* on Sunday afternoon and beating those damned Patriots for once!!!!! :explode: :angry:

Noooooo way, Tom and the Patriots are AWESOME!!!

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Sorry, I threw up a little.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Steelers knocking Tom Brady on his *kitten* on Sunday afternoon and beating those damned Patriots for once!!!!! :explode: :angry:

BOO!!!!!! :angry:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not going to list what I want to do, but I'll list the materials required.

Peanut Butter
    7 Strawberries
    2 Ice cubes
    Baby oil
    Twister Game
    Handcuffs
    Rope
    A 12 inch Cucumber
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Steelers beating the Ravens next weekend.

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YA LEW?!?

WINNER!!!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    For LSU to beat Bama next weekend!

Please, please, please God!!!!!!!!

For Bama to beat LSU next weekend!! :happy:

Dream on, sucka! :tongue:

If it was in Baton Rouge, I'd say LSU might have the edge ... but in Tuscaloosa, this one belongs to the Tide! :happy:

I'll admit I'm a little apprehensive about the game being in Bama, buuuuuut.............I'm still gonna be pullin' for and bettin' on my Tigers.

I've already bought my t-shirt for the game, too. It's got the Bama elephant in this big ol' pot and the tiger is stirrin' the pot and above it, it reads "Dumbo Gumbo" HAHA
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one with S** on the brain today. So you can guess what my simple fantasy is!? Besides that would be my Bears to go and win the Super Bowl! Guess I'll have to settle for neither. *SIGH*

Not the only one :blushing:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options

I'll admit I'm a little apprehensive about the game being Bama, buuuuuut.............I'm still gonna be pullin' for and bettin' on my Tigers.

I've already bought my t-shirt for the game, too. It's got the Bama elephant in this big ol' pot and the tiger is stirrin' the pot and above it, it reads "Dumbo Gumbo" HAHA

Regardless of which team wins, it's gonna' be one heckuva' game!!! The winner will *clearly* be on course for the National Championship game!

Oh, and here's our answer for your shirt ... :tongue:

thumb.jpeg
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Decent night sleep. Sorry, not what you had in mind I'm sure.
  • pleasehealthme
    Options
    A post like this got deleted yesterday.... But mine is just for someone to carry me to bed...it's so romantic and no none has ever done it before (with me that is)

I like this one! I have been concerned my entire life about my wedding day....What if whoever he is...whenever it is..he can't carry me over the threshold!?!?! ><

I also need more piggy-back rides in my life... Last I had one was from my daddy when I was just a lil girl... ><
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    More HCG threads.
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    More HCG threads.

Haha! Pee.
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Weirdly today at the gym I kept thinking about Thor and his big hammer. Not sure why.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not going to list what I want to do, but I'll list the materials required.

Peanut Butter
    7 Strawberries
    2 Ice cubes
    Baby oil
    Twister Game
    Handcuffs
    Rope
    A 12 inch Cucumber

you men. you always forget the duct tape. rope and handcuffs simply isn't enough!!!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Peanut Butter
    7 Strawberries
    2 Ice cubes
    Baby oil
    Twister Game
    Handcuffs
    Rope
    A 12 inch Cucumber

you men. you always forget the duct tape. rope and handcuffs simply isn't enough!!!

I offered up zip ties. You are so damn high maintenance
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

Peanut Butter
    7 Strawberries
    2 Ice cubes
    Baby oil
    Twister Game
    Handcuffs
    Rope
    A 12 inch Cucumber

I offered up zip ties. You are so damn high maintenance

i can't rip zip ties with my teeth. scissors are a major moodkiller.