Anyone else shout profanities at Jillian while 30DS'ing?

Options
I just started doing these workout videos, as inspired by the popularity of them on MFP...

I noticed, I shout really crude things directed towards Jillian Michaels, in response to the things she says...or just at her..mostly things like, "You crazy b*tch! I HATE you! Easy for you to say YOU SKINNY *kitten*"....and so on.

Laughing at myself, I was wondering how she would feel about the things unintentionally coming out of my mouth...not to mention what all others must be saying!

Then I was like.....she probably likes it! lol..

Replies

• sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    Lol I am on day 3 and havent cursed her out yet but I will let you know once I get to level 2 and 3
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have been known to yell out certain profanities while doing her workouts...so yes...haha!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    :laugh:
    I haven't done any of her videos in awhile but I'm sure I've said a few things before :tongue:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I LOL'd when I read your title because I do this... all the time!!!!! :laugh: We really should have a support group or somehting :bigsmile:
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    BAAaahahahahaha! I thought I was the only one! I always say that I hope I never meet her in person!! :| ...I love the shred but she talks WAY too much, I'm on day 22 level 3 and yelling at her is the only way I get through it! haha!! (hey, maybe the yelling burns more calories too??)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 day 5 of ripped in 30....and i have definitely said a few choice words :laugh:

But she shows results......measured today and lost 2 inches total with doing this for only 4 days.....(along with other things)
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    Hahaha! That's funny. I'm always giving her the finger and telling her she's a stupid b****. And yet, we still keep coming back to her. :-)
  • smblakely
    Options
    That is so funny!!!! You had me and my boss laughing!
  • teenysteaney
    teenysteaney Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have just started my second round of the 30DS, mixing in BFBM along the way.

Had to laugh when I read your post, because I was uttering rather less than ladylike words at JM only a couple of hours ago.

I don't think I did it as much when I first started the shred, probably because I could barely breathe, let alone yell. :laugh:

I must be a sucker for punishment though, because I have a copy of Ripped in 30 on pre-order, as its not available in the UK unti the end of December. The inch loss alone is enough to keep me coming back for more.

Y'know what they say, love and hate are two sides of the same coin.
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    I can't say I have actually screamed profanities but I have thrown at the remote at the TV.
  • pleasehealthme
    Options
    Oh nooo!!! LOL Don't damage any of your equipment!

So glad I'm no the only one...I was huffing and puffing and wheezing and calling her names and laughing at myself doing it.

And yeah, it's a love/hate thing. I LOVED it. No wonder it is so popular with those kinds of results. Inches? That's awesome.

I even kinda like her talking. Though at the moment I wanna choke a bia, everything she has to say is encouraging and true so..

I feel like she's an expert at watching fat people trying to get skinny, and helping them...lol So I gotta listen!
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LMAO So I didn't think I did this, didn't think I had enough breath to do it. I read this thread earlier today before I did my daily shred. Then as I was doing it I realized I was! I'm on level two and sometimes I jump rope instead of the oblique twists, and I caught myself as she said to do them saying "F*** you, I'm not doin it!" And then I thought of you guys and how many people must say the same thing lol.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    LMAO, yes I scream f#%k a lot when I do her workouts. In fact, I've tried other workouts and I've realized that if I'm not screaming f%$k, then I'm just wasting my time. I'll stick with screaming at Jillian. I also cry when she does the burpees/scissor kicks in Ripped in 30. It's right at the point where Jillian says, "What are you going to cry now? Wah, wah!" Then I say, "Yes I'm crying you b#%ch!"
  • carrie1128
    Options
    Oh and you are right. I'm sure Jillian would like it. That's her goal I think. That's why her workouts get results.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Every time. I love that evil *****.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Jillian does get results though, eventhough you want to hurt her in the process, lol :laugh:
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't yell profanities at her, but when I was doing the cardio punches in level one I'd be aiming right for her on the TV screen pretending I was punching her. It was great motivation!
  • teenysteaney
    teenysteaney Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh Carrie, you have me worried about Ripped in 30 now.

Is that burpees with a scissor kick at the top? I can barely manage scissor kicks without a burpee attached and if she says things like that on it I will definitely cry. :sad: :embarassed:
  • carrie1128
    Options
    Oh Carrie, you have me worried about Ripped in 30 now.

Is that burpees with a scissor kick at the top? I can barely manage scissor kicks without a burpee attached and if she says things like that on it I will definitely cry. :sad: :embarassed:
    LOL, no it's 2 minutes of cardio with burpees and then scissor kicks. I can't do scissor kicks either, I just tap my heels. It's not until week 3 or 4. I have to say though, the day I finally did not cry when doing it I was pretty proud of myself. Then I said to her, "No you b****, I'm not crying!"
    BTW, Jillian is a lot meaner in Ripped in 30 and I think her voice is deeper too. LOL. She calls you a fool for buying her dvd at one point. ;)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    lol yup I do but not on 30day shred, different videos...
    ps... she used to be fat no joke, she weighed 180lb in yr 6 :) just letting you know some interesting info