Who uses Ultimate Fat Burner pills?

Options
Do they work? It says loose up to 30 pounds in 90 days with a diet and exercise plan. Does it actually work?? I bought them but Im scared to take them. Any opinion would be great. (:

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    "lose up to 30 pounds in 90 days with a diet and exercise plan" can be done without taking that crap. As a side note, I did try the Ulitmate Fat Burner Pills once, and it turned me from a woman into a man. I would not recommend taking them to anyone.
  • Jones4177
    Jones4177 Posts: 136
    Options
    I personally wouldn't believe it....I've tried a few myself and didn't help. Watching my calorie intake and exercising is helping me out
  • Jones4177
    Jones4177 Posts: 136
    Options
    I personally wouldn't believe it....I've tried a few myself and didn't help. Watching my calorie intake and exercising is helping me out
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are a waste of time and money... not to mention extremely unhealthy. If they "worked" there wouldn't be the need for a website that counts calories and promotes fitness.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    If you can take them back, just do that...they're not worth it. They don't do anything!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I agree about taking the pills back to the store. Get your money back! You don't want that in your system. I've gone that route. They never worked. They may give you horrible headaches, or other side effects.

Don't do it!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    with a diet and exercise plan.

I am going to market a cleansing beacon. It's a lantern that cleanses your system. All you do is set the lantern on the ground each day at noon and then eat 2lbs of refried beans and wash it down with 16oz of prune juice.

Joking aside OP, it's the quoted part above doing the work.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    This
    > money-down-toilet.jpg
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. I got some and they didn't do anything but make me sick. They are horrible for your body. I take One A Day Multivitamin women's active metabolism and One A Day women's active mind and body. I alternate them every other day. They help with energy and curve my appetite.
  • jessielorraine
    Options
    Guys chill. It was $10 lol. I wont use them. Jeez. xP
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Firstly, I don't think diet pills work any better than a normal diet, I think they're worse and if they do work it won't stick.
    Secondly, beware ANYTHING that says "up to" or "as much as".Even if one person that tested it lost that much (not healthy to lose that much that fast btw), but the majority lost much much less then they can make that claim.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

I am going to market a cleansing beacon. It's a lantern that cleanses your system. All you do is set the lantern on the ground each day at noon and then eat 2lbs of refried beans and wash it down with 16oz of prune juice.

^ Got really excited because I thought you said 'cleansing BACON'.......now that's a plan!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Dang! I always reply after the original poster has already resolved the issue! Well, good luck with your weight loss journey anyway :D
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I lost more than 30 lbs in less than 90 days with only 20-30 minutes of exercise 5-6 days a week and logging my food.
  • Jambe
    Jambe Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It seems like the fat burners effect you more depending on how much your body consumes a day. Your body will also adjust to them rather quickly, making them useless pretty quick. ( I switched between lipo6 and hydroxy )

There was a very noticeable difference for me when I used them and didn't at 340+ lbs. It was a little difficult to gauge because I was losing the weight so fast. Close to 2 lbs a week difference. I noticed this because my first week on my diet/workout I lost 5 lbs. The next week, my brother said I should try this and I lost 7 lbs. Same calorie amount and same exercise.

Now it's not even noticeable.

Not worth the cost unless extremely overweight like I was, in my opinion :p I'd be lying if I said they didn't help at all, though. My brother had similar results to me. He's the one that gave me the pills :p
  • phechan3
    Options

^ Got really excited because I thought you said 'cleansing BACON'.......now that's a plan!

^Same here lol. xD
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Stay away from pills you'll get addicted and eventually they'll lose their effect and youlljust gain weight once you stop them or develop a high tolerance
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with using pills to help with weight loss. I do. they are known as fish oil and multivitamin pills.