Emotions.

Options
Has anyone else experienced some overwhelming emotions while trying to lose weight? I've lost about 34 pounds since December, and while I feel great, I feel like the rest of my life is falling apart sometimes. I get super angry, super fast, and while I know I have a temper problem (thanks Dad!), I've been a little more spazzy than normal. :explode:

Am I crazy or am I not alone?

I don't think it has anything to do with not getting enough food (someone has suggested that to me before) because I seem to be doing fine with my calories, protein, etc.

Replies

• plussized
    plussized Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else experienced some overwhelming emotions while trying to lose weight? I've lost about 34 pounds since December, and while I feel great, I feel like the rest of my life is falling apart sometimes. I get super angry, super fast, and while I know I have a temper problem (thanks Dad!), I've been a little more spazzy than normal. :explode:

Am I crazy or am I not alone?

I don't think it has anything to do with not getting enough food (someone has suggested that to me before) because I seem to be doing fine with my calories, protein, etc.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I do find i am more moody... but usually around my time of month...