NSV

Options
I have to buy new work clothes...again! I just pulled my pants off without unbuttoning them lol
I do use a belt but after it gets to a point where I'm swimming in them, it no longer looks professional.
I started this job in Feb wearing a 12 target brand slacks then got down to a 10 and now apparently going down to an 8.
My body has always carried weight in my hips and thighs and after slimming down on my upper torso its finally coming off in my problem areas.

My co workers are commenting on how slimmed down I've become. It is nice to know that all this work with counting calories, working out, and just will power has gotten me this far, almost 100days on MFP. :)

Replies

• vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. That is awesome. I've gone about 3 sizes in 125 days. It feels wonderful.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. i am almost down my seconds size! keep up the good work!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Excellent feeling!
  • lmelangley
    Options
    Excellent feeling!
  • lmelangley
    Options
    Excellent feeling!
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can't wait for that time to come. You've earned the new clothes :o) Def a bonus to loosing weight.
  • kendrara
    Options
    Congrats to you. That is awesome. I've gone about 3 sizes in 125 days. It feels wonderful.

that is amazing congrats :)
    Thanks for all the well wishes. I'll have to buy a few new outfits for work and play as my bonus. The stuff that I no longer fit will go to Good Will
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!