Starting My Fitness Pal Today

Options
:heart: I was on Weight Watchers but my funds were too low in the bank for it. So they closed my account yesterday. Now I need to use another method to lose weight. I stated at 202, now 188. I can now wear size XL and some L sizes.
Glad to be here!
~Susie

Replies

• owens2u
    owens2u Posts: 3
    Options
    :heart: I was on Weight Watchers but my funds were too low in the bank for it. So they closed my account yesterday. Now I need to use another method to lose weight. I stated at 202, now 188. I can now wear size XL and some L sizes.
    Glad to be here!
    ~Susie
  • lauri007
    lauri007 Posts: 16
    Options
    hi welcome to the site, hope you fnd it helpful, im new here too and everyone seems friendly so far! :smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Just use the food and exercise diaries on here and you can't help but lose weight. I've found that logging my meals the day before helps so much. If I log after I've eaten for the day I may very well go over in my calories.

Good Luck!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!! I'm sure you will enjoy this site and find it helpful.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have been trying to lose weight for the past few weeks, but haven't been as dedicated as I need to be. I am weighing in at 181 today and hoping to get down to 150 sometime this summer.
  • amybaby
    amybaby Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job on WW!!!! That is fabulous! How long did that take you? I am loving this site and just joined this week. I found that I wasn't doing very well on WW b/c I didn't add exercise, so I joined a gym and start in 2 HOURS with my personal trainer!! :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • owens2u
    owens2u Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    177391.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Good luck to all of you as well.