Wii workouts

Options
I recently joined a gym, but I'm not able to go as often as I'd like. I just purchased a Wii....for days I'm not able to make it to the gym. I also purchased the Wii Fit Plus and the UFC Trainer (my son wanted this one). I was wondering if anyone has already done these workouts? If you could suggest ones that you've tried and like doing?? Thanks.....

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i really really like the wii fit plus free step.. i set it up and switch the tv back over to the cable box and watch tv while i step. a sound plays through the wii-mote so that you can keep time.
    the hula hoop game is fun but i suck at it lol i really like doing the yoga stuff too but havent for a while
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    I used to use the Wii Fit Plus. I did really like it, especially the yoga workouts.

I would highly recommend the Just Dance games (1, 2 or 3). They're a great way to burn calories and they're so much fun that it doesn't really feel like a workout!
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    I used to use the Wii Fit Plus. I did really like it, especially the yoga workouts.

I would highly recommend the Just Dance games (1, 2 or 3). They're a great way to burn calories and they're so much fun that it doesn't really feel like a workout!
  • filmfanatic29
    Options

• Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I really like working out with the WII fit plus.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I really like working out with the WII fit plus.
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    i havent tried the wii fit plus but i bought the zumba game and the ea sports active game yesterday and played them last night and they really give you a workout
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I loved wii fit plus when we still had our wii. Stupidly, we got rid of our wii when my kids wanted the xbox and kinect. I want my wii back. I liked the yoga exercises the best. The strength exercises where kind of boring, but they were nice to do to help with toning. I used to cringe doing the weight thing and when it calculated my fitness age. Overall, very fun exercises to do at home and to help supplement your excercise program.

I also agree that Just Dance would be another great option. We have Dance Central for xbox and it makes me shake my booty alot and work up a good sweat.
  • 0jylnn0
    0jylnn0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my zumba on wht wii and all 3 of the Just Dance games! Its soo much fun!