Hello, New to all of this!

Options
I'm new to all of this! I've never really done anything like this. I hope to lose around 65 to 70 pounds. I need a lot of encouragement and a lot of help and ideas. Such as food recipes, excercise recipes.. anything basically! Thanks everyone, I'm excited to start this. Come Tuesday, the first of the month, I'm starting!!

Replies

• nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You will find lots of inspiration and support on your journey. Feel free to friend me!
  • Dangerously15
    Options
    I'm so glad your starting. You will definitly be happy you decided to start after doing mfp for a while, it really does help. Hope you like it as much as I do! :flowerforyou:
  • MarlaChandlerBarton
    MarlaChandlerBarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to myfitnesspal too. I've been here for about a week now. I love it. After I put in all my profile info and info about my weight, height and goal weight; it figures up how many calories I need to eat daily! How easy is that? Plus, it gives you more calorie points when you log in your exercise! I'm really impressed with this. I think you will be too.

Welcome and please feel free to friend me as well, when you are ready :smile: