Crafty people- Canvas

Options
Does anyone know where can I get just plain, blank canvas at? how expensive is it?

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Where do you live and what is the canvas for?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hobby store? Hobby Lobby has them

how big?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Any painting supply store als Lowes, Home Depot, etc.. sells canvas drop cloths, prices vary by the size. It is far easier to roll the bodies up in a shower curtai..... Wait, WHAT?!
  • aguinnmc
    aguinnmc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hobby Lobby, Michaels, JoAnns, or a similar craft store should have it. Hobby Lobby usually has great coupons and sales. You can also order it online. Cheap Joes is a good inexpensive source. Any art supply store should carry them and they range in price based on the size and manufacturer. If you don't need it wrapped in a frame, you may be able to get a painters cloth at a hardware store. Hope you find what you need!
  • Jeannelin
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by canvas? Thin like for sewing? JoAnns or any large fabric store. Heavy? I guess the answer about the home improvement store. Painting canvas? Art supply store. Not Michaels. They won't have it. Also stores that sell outdoor fabrics?
  • karenx30
    Options
    Hobby Lobby has large ones and walmart has some that are about 18"x24" for around $9 and smaller ones too.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I would go to Blick Art Supplies. I don't know if that's a national chain though.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What kind of canvas. . A painters canvas? Plastic canvas?