I'm wondering

Options
I'm sort of picky about food, and I've not been using all my calories.
What would be a good snack food that would take care of any cravings I have during the day.
My sister told me to try one or two marshmallows, but I really think they mightn't be good for that sort of thing.

Replies

• guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Not good they are pure sugar :( all though they do taste good
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    carrots sticks are good for me when I need crunch and yogurt for sweet. You can also try granola thins with dark chocolate for 90 cals. They are great.
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I love almonds, the Emeralds cocoa almonds, and I also eat peanut butter sometimes, it is good with protein and very satisfying. apples are really good and are in season now. Or just find something that you like and eat it in moderation, logging it, so you stay under your calorie goal for the day, drink plenty of water too. :drinker:
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I usually suggest natural peanutbutter or almond butter, but if it's a chocolate craving you could try nutella on bananas or grahm crackers.
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    some pb/chocolate/nutella and fruit. sweet!
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    I was having four of the marshmallows for 40 cals but my friend explained the sugar would go straight to fat so I worried!

I might grab some apples, as i'm not a fan of pb at all! :(
  • soncolwell
    Options
    sorry ;~; i didnt mean to deprive you, just thought over all if it was me id want to know v____v;
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I might grab some apples, as i'm not a fan of pb at all! :(
    I think my heart stopped beating. You don't like PB?? I almost wish I didn't like it either, but PB & I are too deep into the relationship to stop now :)