i'm new here

Options
hi i'm new, joined a couple of days ago, but just starting to post on the forums, am looking for a bit of extra support to get rid of this weight! I'm 21 and a single mummy to one, didn't start out a single mummy, marriage broke down last july but thats the way the cookie crumbles! want to turn into a yummy mummy and hopefully the weight loss will help with my confidence to find that mr right if thee is such thing

Replies

• lauri007
    lauri007 Posts: 16
    Options
    hi i'm new, joined a couple of days ago, but just starting to post on the forums, am looking for a bit of extra support to get rid of this weight! I'm 21 and a single mummy to one, didn't start out a single mummy, marriage broke down last july but thats the way the cookie crumbles! want to turn into a yummy mummy and hopefully the weight loss will help with my confidence to find that mr right if thee is such thing
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: