my HUGE nsv!!!!

Options
had lunch out today.....for my sweet fathers 82nd birthday.....we had a nice lunch and my SIL brought one of those decorated big choc chip cookies.....my little nephew offered me a piece....I said no thank you.....WITH EASE!!! I had no problems simply saying "no thank you".....so easy in fact that I didn't even realize that I had refused it (without pain) until several hours later!!!!! I have LIVED on sweets my whole life.....30 days ago it was a big big part of my day.....today I said NO....without PAIN or LONGING....VICTORY!!!!!

Replies

• Tanadog
    Tanadog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! I don't know if I would have had the will power, good for you!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!!

keep up the good work :)
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Check out my post on the 100 pounds to lose board for friday. I had a great day today too.:flowerforyou:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on you NSV.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Unreal!! Care to share some of your willpower? I'm currently having a stare-down with a bag of goldfish...
    ...I think they're winning...
  • searavyn
    searavyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!! My weakness is chocolate chip cookies, so that would have been a toughie for me. Perhaps in 30 days I'll be able to say the same thing you did!

Inspiration for me, thank you!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Great job!
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It is indeed a huge victory, I don't have the willpower to do that (yet), :D be proud!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    it is amazing how when we focus on eating differently, over time we can ignore some of the old triggers we had.
    I can't say I can ignore them all the time, but it sure gets easier!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you :)
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm not quite yet there but can't wait to be!
  • Look at you!!! terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!