The Scale

Options
I bought a new digital scale over the weekend. It differs A LOT compared to my "rotary" scale. I am disgusted to know that the digital scale is CORRECT!!! I was weighed by the scale at my daugthers doctor and I weighed the same as my new digital scale. Now I have to lose 34 pounds :o( I feel yuck!

Oh... and it didn't help that my boyfriends birthday was today and his mom made HOMEMADE LASAGNA!!! I didn't know how to calculate all of that so I just used one and went with it. OH YEAH.... did I mention the Red Velvet Cake?? I think today I splurged WAY TOO MUCH!! I gave up on the calorie count after that one!! I have only had water tonight since. Man, I hope there are not a lot of birthdays coming up!! I am a sucker for sweets!

If anyone is interested, here is 101 Tips to Lose weight :

http://www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/101-tips-to-lose-weight-quickly.html

Have a good night! :o)

Replies

• prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I bought a new digital scale over the weekend. It differs A LOT compared to my "rotary" scale. I am disgusted to know that the digital scale is CORRECT!!! I was weighed by the scale at my daugthers doctor and I weighed the same as my new digital scale. Now I have to lose 34 pounds :o( I feel yuck!

Oh... and it didn't help that my boyfriends birthday was today and his mom made HOMEMADE LASAGNA!!! I didn't know how to calculate all of that so I just used one and went with it. OH YEAH.... did I mention the Red Velvet Cake?? I think today I splurged WAY TOO MUCH!! I gave up on the calorie count after that one!! I have only had water tonight since. Man, I hope there are not a lot of birthdays coming up!! I am a sucker for sweets!

If anyone is interested, here is 101 Tips to Lose weight :

http://www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/101-tips-to-lose-weight-quickly.html

Have a good night! :o)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw no worries....good for you w/ drinking the water....I do the same thing...instead of what I used to do which was just let it all go to heck! lol...why not I already screwed up!!! WRONG! you can always turn it around and you did! so you go girl! and mmmm red velvet cake, yikes I can understand totally!!!

Oh and yes...I have a digital too and its accurate as my doctor's scale...which can make me sad, but at least you know what you are up against and you know what ....I'm starting to go by how I look and feel, its helping! lol
    thanks for the tips though!:flowerforyou:
    Ali