I need a kick in the butt

Options
I have lost 20 lbs so far and now I am starting toooooooo eat anything I want.........I can't do this I know that already.

Is there any stick to it idea's that you all have to share with me for encouragement.

I need to do this.................I would like to start running.........any idea's would be appreciated : ) thanks,
Jamie

Replies

• Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 lbs so far and now I am starting toooooooo eat anything I want.........I can't do this I know that already.

Is there any stick to it idea's that you all have to share with me for encouragement.

I need to do this.................I would like to start running.........any idea's would be appreciated : ) thanks,
    Jamie
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Jamie

start running
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just recently lost 20 pounds, and ate anything I wanted... And in return gained 10 pounds! I promise you ITS NOT WORTH IT..

GO RUN!
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    haha. gang signs. I say go buy yourself some hype running shoes and hit the streets. Now's not the time for excuses! You did such a great job losing the 20 and I bet you can keep going! :flowerforyou: good luck!!
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I started doing the "Couch to 5k" running program this week. It will train you to be able to run a 5k in 9 weeks. Try doing something like this to get the focus back on being healthy and motivated.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    haha. gang signs. I say go buy yourself some hype running shoes and hit the streets. Now's not the time for excuses! You did such a great job losing the 20 and I bet you can keep going! :flowerforyou: good luck!!

or hit a 7-11 and u will have to outrun the cops!

multi task when u can
  • kenewayne
    kenewayne Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Get on a good, all around fitness routine. I'm 41 years old, and currently in the best shape of my life! I'm on a program called P90X (you can check it out over here www.pricefamilyfitness.com , click on products). I never thought this program would work, but I got it for Christmas this past year, and BOY was I surprised!! ...We've also got a good thread going overe here regarding this. Check it out:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47645-p90x-starting-a-new-thread?page=11#posts-518722

Whatever your choice, good luck and let me know if I can help! :drinker:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself you're just going to hit the gym (or the roads!) for ten minutes. Once you start going, say you'll stay for 15minutes, 20minutes until you reach 30. You'll be so glad you did!

Also, interval training helps A LOT. Jog comfortably for 4 minutes (or one song) and then run at a pretty good pace for 2 minutes (half a song). I think they use that method in the Couch to 5K program but it really works. Before you know it, it's been 1/2 an hour.

Great job losing the 20 lbs. You worked too hard to just give that up! :flowerforyou:
  • fortyandfab
    Options
    Hi -

I am a new member as of a week ago tomorrow. Along with making healthy food choices and using the calorie counter and Fitness log, I have been using an Acai supplement after seeing so many advertisements about it in the news and on talk shows. I wanted to share this because for once, something actually does what it claims to do!!! I have lost 7 lbs in 6 days! I am so psyched. I am using one called Rainforest Ultimate Acai Diet and Cleans. I bought it at a local healthfood store. I don't usually fall for these hokey scams but I am pleasantly surprised. I spoke to the lady at the store and she was familiar with most of the ingredients and said they were all great! And now I believe her! So - anyone who needs a quick pick me up, or needs to get over a plateau should try this. Only 30 lbs. to go!!!!
    BTW - I am just an average mom trying to look great by her 40th b-day:smile::smile: - no one paid me to say this!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    knockoutkick.gif

Just do it.

Gintama-Gintoki-JustDoItFeb21.jpg
  • sillysallyf
    sillysallyf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: I feel like a bottomless pit today... I am trying hard to fight these cravings that I am having today. :mad: I have not gone over my calorie count and I plan not to. And to top it off I have not walked today been very busy at work.... :ohwell:

When I get home I am going to have a slim fast for dinnert and work my butt off. :happy: :bigsmile: