hello

Just starting out on the journey. 100 pounds seems like a mountain that is too hard for me to climb. I plan to focus on keeping the food and exercise numbers right every day and then rejoice when they refresh the next morning!

Replies

• gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 749 Member
    Welcome from another MFP noob! I recommend finding a fitness goal to meet also - helps you lose the weight and distract you from the scale!
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 749 Member
    Welcome from another MFP noob! I recommend finding a fitness goal to meet also - helps you lose the weight and distract you from the scale!
  • Welcome! I would love to join you in support for this journey..........I have 100 PLUS to lose and this site has been awesome!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome to the group. I joined about one week ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Welcome! I have a similar goal. Let's support one another. ;)
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Welcome to MFP! My journey is 109lbs estimated and I am already 39lbs down since May! So you can def do it. Good Luck!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Welcome...you are on the right path...this is a very good site...good members. Goodluck