My belly is loud...

Options
I am not hungry, but my stomach is being noisy to the point of distraction recently. Or at least it is distracting enough to make this topic. I am haven't changed my eating habits or anything. Is there any way to calm the beast?

Replies

• Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Beano. I love Beano. It's awesome. It sort of "calms" my stomach... no gas... no bloating... no burping... it happens. :blushing:

If you change your diet, your body doesn't appreciate it. Guaranteed... doesn't matter if you changed to eat healthier, your body is used to what it's used to eating. :flowerforyou:
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add nuts as your last snack before bedtime that will keep noise down. This works for me..
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Earplugs?
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Feed Me Seymore

30d42_miley_cyrus_little_shop_horrors_xl_01.jpg
  • Gonzoxx
    Gonzoxx Posts: 27
    Options
    most of all watch out for the food you are eating. Are you eating enough protein?maybe too many carbohidrates? i would help you but i need to know what you are eating. how much weight you are loosing / week. and how often you train and for how much time you train.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Today was definitely a heavy carb day. I generally try to keep my protein over what mfp recommends, but my vegetarian diet can sometime get in the way (been a veg for 11 years so it's nothing new). My exercise is variable and I have my calories set at maintenance just to give myself a clear max. I try and zigzag within 1200-1900 cals per day and keep my weekly deficit over 3500. I think I lost about .5 lbs this week, which is about half of the lb. I gained a month ago :grumble: . If I left anything out feel free to check my diary! Otherwise, I may invest in those earplugs...
  • Gonzoxx
    Gonzoxx Posts: 27
    Options
    i think it would be a great idea to cut your daily menu in 5 well balanced meals. Eat 3 hours between each meal. try that AND i think it's not good to make that "zig zag" nutrition, not because of the calories change, but the diference (i mean 1200-1900=700 kcal) your body will feel not so well as it should be, so decrease that range ( try to stay between 1700-1900) and keep the same workout schedule, and watch out for you macronutrient ratio: 50"% calories from carbohidrates, 30% from protein (or 0.75/ pound) and 20% calories from fat. You don't have to follow this numbers exactly but try to get close. That's it, try to post me if you give it a try and tell me how it works for you what you say? hope my answer might be helpfull