I'm new(ish) and I like beer!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm not really new, but am relatively new to the forums and in need of friends & motivation! My passions include music (all kinds, from post rock to rockabilly) and I love to party and have a great time. Add me if you want!

Replies

• JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and yes I still wont give up the beer either!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    hi and i wont give up my vino :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: add me if you like :wink:
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Definitely won't give up the beer!! You can always leave room for 1 (or 3) if you exercise and eat right :)
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I too LIKE BEER! The lightest I'll go is Michelob Ultra - that 50 cal brew is waaay to light. Doesn't even taste like beer anymore! Welcome :)
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I too LIKE BEER! The lightest I'll go is Michelob Ultra - that 50 cal brew is waaay to light. Doesn't even taste like beer anymore! Welcome :)

Hah tell me about it! Mich Ultra is the most bang for your buck calorie/alcohol wise :drinker:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I can give up the fast food, and the sweets...well some of them....But Bud Light is staying!! LoL
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! And I like beer too...and wine, and margaritas, and martinis. :)
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new too, and I wont give up the beer either! I used to have a bottle or two of Stella most nights but now just save it for weekends. Not sure which are the lowest calorie ones though...Good luck!!! :drinker:
  • brunnemeyer
    brunnemeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE beer and make sure to save a few hundred calories a couple times a week for it. In my opinion light and low cal beers are not beer at all so I have to save up a few extra cals when I want to have a few but it's worth it not to have to drink fizzy yellow water. :)