Whey or protein shakes to have without aspartame????

Options
Hi all does anyone know any whey or protein shakes to have without aspartame in it?

Trying to eat no processed foods and drinks, but need to get a whey, protein shake so would like to be as healthy as possible xx

Kind regards xx

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    whey is doubly processed so you might want to cut those out...
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Of course, I know I am not going to get 100% without processed foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is no need to add aspartame.... None at all............. I will just keep looking on the Internet, I thought someone might be able to help......

Thanks anyway............. xx

As honestly aspartame in my diet........ Hell no............ :bigsmile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/whey.html

I just Googled "whey without aspartame" and this came up.
  • daynal98
    daynal98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try sarlinway.com. They have a wide variety of protein shakes. Some have aspartame, some don't. Also, trader joe's has some whey protein that I think doesn't have aspartame.
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will get a variety of answers but I am in love with my Shakeology! No aspartame at all...the nutrition is absolutely killer!! . You can message me for more info. Love them...they taste yummy too, definite bonus!
  • jenvic
    jenvic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I take syntrax nectar, some flavors contain it and some don't. I'm sure you can find it in a health food store and can get more information from them as well.
  • fatty024
    fatty024 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb is my favorite, but expensive. My favorite tasting powder, by far.
    Revolutionary Technology Nutrition is also free of artificial sweeteners, but has a chemicaly taste (I can only use 1/2 a scoop).

Honestly, I just ran out of the RT and I think I'm going to stock up on eggs. Much cheaper, and they never taste like vanilla chalk.
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Options
    Of course, I know I am not going to get 100% without processed foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is no need to add aspartame.... None at all............. I will just keep looking on the Internet, I thought someone might be able to help......

Thanks anyway............. xx

As honestly aspartame in my diet........ Hell no............ :bigsmile:

Old thread I know but this keeps coming up in my everyday life and it's annoying. Aspartame is one THE most researched food additives ever. There's zero scientific evidence to support any real danger. The sole focus of the scare tactics used against aspartame are on it's 3 main metabolites. Those metabolites are found in MUCH high concentrations in milk, meats, and fruit. Sooo... if you still have any concerns about aspartame you should probably avoid dairy, meat, and fruit as well.
  • MargretMinette
    Options
    I've read the research on aspartame. NONE of it includes what happened to me when I was getting a lot of aspartame in my diet.

My reaction time went down significantly. I'd walk in through my front door and the spring-loaded screen door would close on the heal of the second foot through the door before I could get it inside. When I removed soft drinks containing aspartame from my diet, the problem went away.

I happen to think that slow reaction times are hazardous, especially when driving.

Yes, I know. That's not evidence; it's "anecdotal." But I also know of several other people to whom it has happened, and there is no way that I will ever knowingly ingest aspartame again, because I'm not that stupid. Believe what you want for yourself. I will believe and act on my personal experience.

And do check the list of which complaints about aspartame the government has checked out. Reduced reaction time is not there. That includes the list of things the E.U. has investigated as well.