How MANY inches did you lose?!

Options
2»

Replies

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20.5 inches on 1 arm, 1 thigh, neck, waist, and hips.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! Measuring is a GREAT way to track your progress - especially since the scale is rather fickle.

At last count I had shed about 90 inches all over (I tracked my neck, chest, upper arms, waist, hips, thighs, and calves), 18" of which were off of my waist (from 45.5" to 27.5"). I am as proud - if not more so - of that as I am of my weight loss (108 pounds on MFP, 122 lbs total)

BTW-- You inspire me like crazy. :)
    Thanks!
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    The scale can be bad especially if you are working with weights at the same time. I find the following happens.... lose weight.... body adjusts (no weight loss), loose weight then body adjusts. when inches fall off my weight is the same. when I lose weight the inches stay. Your body can't multi task the way we want. Slow and stead is what you want.

For a NSV here I ran into someone tonight who looked at me and said I almost didn't recognize you because you were way heavier last time I saw you. Unfortunately he said most of my weight loss was in my face. Yes I still have the beer belly. But when people are starting to notice that's good.
  • jesabee
    Options
    Oh how I can't wait to get in a pair of single digit jeans...:sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!