Finally getting the hutzpah to post

Options
I've been on FitnessPal mobile for a while now, just decided a few days ago to check out the actual website (Awesome, I must say).
And I've currently been one to fall both on, and off the wagon- landing on my face each time.

This time I'm planning to land on my feet. 25yo, standing a whopping 5'8" tall & with a current weight of 225; recently married to one of those perpetually skinny guys (grrr. haha gotta love him); 'mother' to a psycho cat who is currently trying to eat the shadow of my head on the wall; foodie.
I've recently discovered my love of good food that is good for you (yet haven't discovered this good for you food that is good on my wallet. Yikes!) With an ultimate goal weight of 150lbs; this newfound love of good food, a steady exercise program (including hula hooping. Epic.), and a sturdy support system I am sure I can do this. =)

Replies

• yummyteece
    Options
    The support system is the hardest and most important part, I find. Without friends to motivate me off the couch, or remind me to drink water, I sometimes wallow (and it is soooooooo easy to do when your cats curl up in your lap and look at you with that "You don't REALLY want to get up, do you?" look.)

So welcome to the website. :)