Hi there, Newbie here :)

Options
Hello all,

I have found this site and thought I would give it a go,

Im 38 and 140lbs overweight so I have a long journey ahead of me, One I know I will achieve hopefully with lots of support on here

Replies

• sawyerrs
    Options
    Hi. I guess we are in the same boat with the carbs. I need to lose at min.55 lbs. 2.8 lbs the first week
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy: You are going to love this site! I've been on here a couple of weeks and its awesome! There is always a lot of support on here and different groups to join to help with the motivation. Add me if you like, we can encourage each other down this journey!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!! you could do this! just take it one day at a time
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Hi. I guess we are in the same boat with the carbs. I need to lose at min.55 lbs. 2.8 lbs the first week

Those carbs can be addictive lol, and 2.8lbs in the first week is great keep it up
  • Jendulin
    Options
    Hi and welcome I have been here about a month and love the support that people offer. Add as a friend if you would like:flowerforyou:
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp! There are tons of support on here.
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    Hello there!
    Welcome aboard, good luck with your goals,
    and as said before: one day at a time.
    add me for support :)
    Nicola
  • heidithompson78
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, there is a great bunch of people on here. I too am working at loosing over 150lbs, its a truly daunting task, trust me I know. But people here encourage you through everything, small losses, exercise, or it you just need a quick pick me up. This is mostly a judgement free zone, and if people do upset you, please say something. I have been offended in the past,(maybe a bit sensitive I know) said something and people came out and supported how I felt as well. It is great there is always someone who has been through or is going through the same thing as you.