My Success Story

I have been using MFP, and regularly logging since December of 2010. This experience has taught me that it’s not about a cash diet.... It’s all about a lifestyle and enjoying the things you love in moderation.

The MFP system has proven to be successful for many folks myself included. I went from a size 12 weighing over 160 pounds to my recent size 4/6 and maintaining weight in the low 130’s.

I want to encourage those folks that are struggling. Many folks ask me how did I do it, and the truth is hard work, determination, and the key to success is consistency.

This was not a fast or quick fix for me. It has been a 10 month journey that will continue for the rest of my life.
I have watched in amazement the transformation to my body, but more importantly I have experienced the “renewal of my mind”.

I look at this journey and I attribute a lot of my success to all of the friends that I have made here. The support system and accountability factor held here is proven to be a success.

I would like to take a moment and thank all of my MFP friends. You have meant the world to me and have helped me with my journey…..I also would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to the creator Mike! Not only did you design a fantastic system, but you offered it to the world for free…..

I will continue with my hard work, continue to challenge myself, and pay it forward to others…..

Replies

• love it!!!!! def a new life style......def hard work but i love every second of it!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Amazing Life Change!! Congratulations On All your hard work!! Thank you for sharing your life story!! :flowerforyou: Never stop on your Healthy Journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    It is all about a lifestyle change. Persistence is the key to success. We all have failures but the key is to get back at it and never look back. Great job and thank you for being so motivating
  • Good reminders and excellently said. Congratulations on your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!