Need some help please...

Options
I been going through a very emotional patch the last week and a half and I'm just not in the mood to exercise. I feel like I know I need to do but I just cant seem to get up and do it this past week and a half. Please if anyone has any advice for me, it will be much appreciated.

Replies

• laurapotz
    Options
    Try just going for a walk. You will probably feel a lot better for having done it. I know its really tough to diet and exercise when you feel low but giving up will make you feel worse.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Firstly sorry you've been going through a rough patch, when you have other things going on in your life calorie counting isn't so important.
    Secondly, why don't you try going for a nice easy walk to get you gently back into exercising or a relaxing swim?
    If I've had a few days when I haven't exercised I find gentle exercise is best for me.
    Hope this helps :)
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    I been going through a very emotional patch the last week and a half and I'm just not in the mood to exercise. I feel like I know I need to do but I just cant seem to get up and do it this past week and a half. Please if anyone has any advice for me, it will be much appreciated.

Hi!
    I think we all go through patches like this (well I do from time to time)

Fresh air can do the world of good!
  • What works for me when I don't feel like excercising is to dance... I know that sounds counterintuitive if you are feeling low though, it's just a matter of finding the right song! Even if it is not the most energetic of songs, the key is just to move around and stay active

Good luck xoxoxo :smokin:
  • Reaper049
    Options
    Thank you all. I will definitely be trying out what you said :smile: