mental health hotline joke

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
"Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline......"

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. Remember, you are never alone!

If you are a manic-depressive it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y and c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 0 0 0.

If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you.

If you are menopausal, hang up, turn on the fan, lay down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blond don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Someone is going to be offended by this. I just know they are.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    And we can always count on someone saying "someone is going to be offended". Just laugh.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    wow. really? and from you, no less.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    And we can always count on someone saying "someone is going to be offended". Just laugh.

No. We can always count on someone actually being offended. It is the MFP way.

• If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

This one made me laugh out loud!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

was thinking the same...
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Right. 'Cause people that suffer with mental health issues are just such a fricken riot.
  • TheShelterCat
    Options

No. We can always count on someone actually being offended. It is the MFP way.

:laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Now . .. .. THAT'S . . . . ENTERTAINMENT!. .. . *giggle giggle*. . .. Thanks for the laugh this am. . :laugh:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Whoever wrote this joke doesn't even know anything about these mental disorders beyond stereotypes. It's not funny.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    This is offensive. Reported.
  • Arickie
    Options
    Very funny! :laugh:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear posters,
    This post, obviously, violate the guidelines for this website. For that reason, I am locking this post.

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.