Wii exersize

Options
So I like to work out on the wii on cold days or when I just can't motivate myself for a run. So far I have use the wii fit, EA ACTIVE 1 and 2.

.... I am bored not only that but some of the exercises have gotten easy. I have used weights but would like a change.

Any suggestions?! Please and Thank you.:bigsmile:

Replies

• angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use a wii game called exerbeat it has alot of variety, and the more you do the more exercises that open up, it has aerobics, hip hop, latin dance, boxercise, karate, yoga, pilates, stretching, I have used it alot, and have most of them open now, there are so many options and timed ones, some are up to 60 minutes long, plus it tells you the calories you have burnt, I usually take some of the calories burnt off because I am not sure how accurate they are, but I sure work up a sweat lol!!! I have also just bought Jillian Michaels ultimate fitness for the wii but have't had the chance to use it yet, can't wait till Monday when I will use it for the first time!!! Hope this helps!!!!
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    I have ALL of the Just Dance games, they're fun and fitness perfection!
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    I agree with the Just Dances, I have them all too. Try using Wii sports and sports resort too....... they are fun as well
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    SMURF DANCE!!! SOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    exerbeat it a great game for variety.It also features some games you can do with the kids
  • stillkidsmom4
    Options
    Try the Zumba for the Wii, that will give you a great workout