Looking to snack!!

Options
What's your favorite snack? I'm looking for ideas to re-stock my shelves next time I go grocery shopping... I seem to be in a food rut these days - I always eat the same darn thing!!
Would love some fresh ideas!

Replies

• jord232002
    jord232002 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite snack? I'm looking for ideas to re-stock my shelves next time I go grocery shopping... I seem to be in a food rut these days - I always eat the same darn thing!!
    Would love some fresh ideas!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I love my laughing cow light cheese on melba toast, green grapes, granola, cream of wheat, tuna wrapped in lettuce leaves...just to name a few
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot watermelon, i'm in the stuff right now! If I need a sweet fix, I tend to have a cup of hot chocolate, with a few mini marshmallows, or crystal light in my water, boring, but does the trick
  • decca
    decca Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm all about the oatmeal with a little brown sugar and cinnamon right now.
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Light string cheese, it's the perfect snack... high in protein....only 70 calories!!! FRUIT TOO!!! Best to you always...Rick
  • LawBug17
    LawBug17 Posts: 26
    Options
    thomas whole wheat mini bagels - only 110 calories... i usually toast it and put some reduced fat pb on it or can't believe it's not butter spray (0 calories!)
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Quaker Rice Cakes, chocolate flavoring, only 60 cals...Makes you feel like you're cheating even though you're not.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat crackers and hummus!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    fage, fage and more fage! In the dairy section. Greek style plain yogurt. You would think it is ice cream! I eat it with raisins and nuts, plain, with cinnamon and stevia, strawberries, you name it, you can add it. If I am craving ice cream, I pull out the fage. High in protein and smooth and creamy like the ice cream. Doesn't have the "sour" taste of plain yogurt. I eat the 2% kind! YUMMMMMMMMMMMY! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • taveragirl
    Options
    If Im craving something sweet I grab a Low-Fat Eggo Waffle, give it a spray of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, and top with a dab of light whipping cream (1tbs). Ah works for my sweet tooth everytime and whats even sweeter is its only 78 cals, 3g fat, and 3g sugar!
  • velezdina
    velezdina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    yoplait light yogurt, 100 calories and 5grs protein, Nabisco Chips Ahoy 100 calorie-packets (they're very yummy), a raw apple, Jello sugar free gelatins (only 10 calories and very yummy).