52lbs down!

Options

Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your babies. :flowerforyou: Congrats on the weight loss you look AMAZING!
  • aiyana1228
    aiyana1228 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    First of all- You are very beautiful!
    Secondly. Only those of us that have been there with pregnancy loss understand that pain. I lost 5 before my daughter, I think I ate partially so I could still feel pregnant. That is a pain like no other. Each and every loss takes its toll. My longest was 20 weeks. The people around us usually don't really get it so we feel isolated.
    Lastly. Way to go! You did a great job and with a cookie muncher in the house too! (I think limiting food intake with a small kid in the house is its own challange)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! So sorry to hear about your many heartbreaks. As an individual who has had miscarriages I know all to well the heartache. Bravo, for taking back your life. Quite honestly, I don't know if I could..

What an inspiration and a role model.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You are one beautiful lady, inside and out :flowerforyou:
  • finest39
    finest39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    52 pounds is my majic number!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    To rise from the pain n emerge a winner.. thats the way to live your life!!! WTG Hon, your an inspiration!!! keep it up n ul be a sexy n super healthy momma 2 ur son...
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your pic's you look fab!!!! and best of luck with everything xox
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. I'm so sorry for all of the heartache you've suffered. You are so strong to not only carry on, but to do something to improve the quality of your life. =)

Just wondering how tall you are? My starting weigh is similar to yours and I hope to get to 220 by June 2012. I know it'll look different on everyone, but I'm curious what I might look like.

Keep going, lady! You are an inspiration to many!

<3 g.mouse
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story, you should be so proud to have come through so much pain and still managed to turn your life around. Truly well done and lots of luck for your onward journey. :flowerforyou:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and are such a strong person.

I think you a fantastic with the way you have coped with all the tragedy that life has thrown at you, but I believe you are a beautiful person and you will achieve your dreams.

Good luck with the rest of your journey and here's hoping it won't be too long before you're gaining weight for a good reason

Andie xxx
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done you :heart:
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! awesome job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kirstenw1983
    Options
    Congrats, you have done so well. A true insperation
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great and have done an awesome job!! I can totally relate to your story. I went from 165-211 in 2007 after 2 miscarriages. Keep up the good work!!
  • TITA10
    TITA10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! Congratulations!
  • Princessa1982
    Options
    Your story is amazing. I'm so sorry for all of the heartache you've suffered. You are so strong to not only carry on, but to do something to improve the quality of your life. =)

Just wondering how tall you are? My starting weigh is similar to yours and I hope to get to 220 by June 2012. I know it'll look different on everyone, but I'm curious what I might look like.

Keep going, lady! You are an inspiration to many!

<3 g.mouse

I am 5'7 !!!
  • kizer4
    kizer4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Great results for your hard work! Keep up the great work!!!~
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing. You are a very strong person no doubt about it...so glad there are other women here who know what you have been through and can share their stories as they are the only ones who truly know how you feel. Also thank you to your husband for all that he is doing. Keep on going!!

from a SK canuck
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and are most definitely pretty! I'm glad that you have found something to smile about!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!