I did it! 100 Pounds kicked to the curb in 9 1/2 months

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
Finally!!! I've reached the 100 pound loss mark. What a journey. Just wanted to share my good news and to encourage all of you on here. If I can do it, you can do it.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/keeponkickin/

Link above is a photo journal I've been keeping. I'll be adding more pictures along the way. Still want to drop another 27 pounds to my final goal weight.

Replies

• corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    woo- hoo!!! Congrats! I am so impressed!
  • Bearpie
    Bearpie Posts: 12
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :)
  • mroger801
    Options
    Way to go! That's my goal and timeline too. Glad to know that it is achievable! Out of curiosity, did you ever hit any plateaus during your weight loss?
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow!

What would you consider your top tip - besides using MyFitnessPal of course...:)
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    You ROCK!! amazing job. You're certainly an inspiration.

Thanks for sharing
  • bprieto22
    bprieto22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WoW Congratulations! You have set an example for all of those who believe they can't do it. Everything is possible!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing journey!
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! Nice work! You look fantastic!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic!!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Absolutely impressive. What a transformation. You look so happy and healthy. The snakes - YUK! But good for you. You are impressive and a good motivator. :bigsmile:
  • Bibis29
    Bibis29 Posts: 33
    Options
    Congratulations on the 100 lbs! You look fantastic!
  • Amie_LR
    Amie_LR Posts: 50
    Options
    You look wonderful, the shorter hair really suits you. Inspirational, I can only aspire to do so well!
  • Lose69lbs
    Lose69lbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome I hope that I'm sitting where you are in 9 months. Thank you for sharing.
  • Lose69lbs
    Lose69lbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome I hope that I'm sitting where you are in 9 months. Thank you for sharing.
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! Congratulations! Woo Hoo! I cannot wait to follow in your shoes. I am so happy for you. You look so young!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    scan0014.jpg
    014.jpg

Well done !
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's my goal and timeline too. Glad to know that it is achievable! Out of curiosity, did you ever hit any plateaus during your weight loss?

Thank you. Yes, plateaus are going to happen with just about everyone. I've learned different techniques to bust through them. I'm sure I will encounter more as I push through the last 27 pounds.
  • LighterEachDay
    Options
    Congratulations, that is an amazing accomplishment! Would you mind sharing what your calorie level was, and how much you exercised? Would love to see your diary but I see that your profile is private. (I understand, mine is also.)
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Stupendo!
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome, awesome, awesome. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!