Protein Farts

Options
Saffa_NZ
Saffa_NZ Posts: 11 Member
Have a biochemical warfare going on in my room, why does whey protein do this to me? bad batch? Intolerance?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Having your body adjust to a new diet is a blast, isn't it?? :P
    Open some windows and breathe through your mouth!
  • Brittney24
    Options
    Protein powders are known to cause GI disturbances
  • Saffa_NZ
    Options
    Having your body adjust to a new diet is a blast, isn't it?? :P
    Open some windows and breathe through your mouth!

Friday was the worst...pumping myself up like a damn balloon in order to spare me the embarrassment of letting one loose in the office.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I'm sorry - the way you worded it as "biochemical warfare" was just hilarious.

Does it possibly have more fiber than you're used to? Your body will adjust, just pay attention to how your digestion is going. If it stops you up, you might try drinking more water, or if that particular one makes things flow more than you'd like, you might try switching brands.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    Sorry but ~ LMAO ~ oh wow ~ hopefully your body will adjust :) and good for you not 'motor boating' it around. You could always just dash to the potty every once in awhile :)
  • Saffa_NZ
    Options
    :laugh:

I'm sorry - the way you worded it as "biochemical warfare" was just hilarious.

Does it possibly have more fiber than you're used to? Your body will adjust, just pay attention to how your digestion is going. If it stops you up, you might try drinking more water, or if that particular one makes things flow more than you'd like, you might try switching brands.

Pretty new to the whole supplement thing but will keep an eye on it. Good thing I don't have a wife...
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Pretty new to the whole supplement thing but will keep an eye on it. Good thing I don't have a wife...

You could share a 'dutch oven' with her...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    maybe you're lactose intolerant? are you drinkin it with milk?
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You shoulda crop dusted your co-workers! That's what I do.

...and yet, somehow I still managed to snag a man.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options

Crop dust ~ thats the phrase I ment ~ not motor boat. geeze ~ motor boating is something else entirely and would probly get you fired. Sorry about that.
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    Sorry but ~ LMAO ~ oh wow ~ hopefully your body will adjust :) and good for you not 'motor boating' it around. You could always just dash to the potty every once in awhile :)

I've got a vision of this woman sticking her bum inbetween some poor womans breasts and giving her a biochemical warfare motorboat...:sick: :noway:

I'm not convinced you got the word you were looking for :laugh:
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options

Crop dust ~ thats the phrase I ment ~ not motor boat. geeze ~ motor boating is something else entirely and would probly get you fired. Sorry about that.

Ah. you figured it out :tongue:
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Just tell everyone to take BIG sniffs, it'll go quicker!