Going to be featured in women's health!

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
So many about a month before I got pregnant, I had applied to women's health magazine to be featured as a before/ after success story. I hadn't heard much back from them until a few days ago. They emailed me back again saying they have chosen to feature me in an upcoming issues, and we are to arrange an interview/ photo shoot etc ! I had to tell them that I am a week away from giving birth, but have kept active my entire pregnancy, and still working out even though I am due in a few days. I said I would love to still do it and hopefully they can incorporate me getting back to pre baby shape into the artice, and they said yes! So now after I get back into shape I will get to proceed with the interview/ photo shoot! I am so excited! Plus now I have extra motivation to get back into shape after the baby arrives.

Just to show that hard work can pay off!!

Replies

• AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Can't wait to read it!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Definitely keep us posted!!
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep us updated!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    that's freakin' awesome! keep us posted! :D congrats on the baby & the issue!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congratulations on your baby and your news!
  • rmsnipes
    rmsnipes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and so exciting. You will be photo shoot ready in no time. Good luck on birth of your baby!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great.
  • stephaniej05
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    How awesome is that!! You Rock darlin! What a great goal setter!! Keep up your good work! Can't wait to see the article!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it will be a great story. Congratulations.
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    By the way, Congratulations on the little sweetness you re bringin into the world! Have a happy and speedy delivery! ;)
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!!

Congrats!
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! make sure to give a shout out to MFP if they interview you!!
  • Hollieox
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :)
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Cool, congrats.
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome!! Can't wait to see the article!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and very motivating for you! Congratulations on being chosen for the article! Best wishes on your delivery as well... very exciting!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Can't wait to read the article. Have a safe, healthy, happy, and quick labor and delivery!! :smile:
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    That is so fab!! I have to warm you though that it may take you longer than you think to get back into shape! Every child is different but I found Rose was very demanding all the time and hasn't really changed! Finding time to work out has been really hard and I had a difficult delivery so I was layed up for weeks as well! Just make sure you don't put too much pressure on yourself and make sure you take the time to enjoy your new role in life before you start getting busy again!! Good luck! I know it is going to be awsome!!
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    That is so fab!! I have to warm you though that it may take you longer than you think to get back into shape! Every child is different but I found Rose was very demanding all the time and hasn't really changed! Finding time to work out has been really hard and I had a difficult delivery so I was layed up for weeks as well! Just make sure you don't put too much pressure on yourself and make sure you take the time to enjoy your new role in life before you start getting busy again!! Good luck! I know it is going to be awsome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!