New and looking for some friends

Options
Hi everyone, I had a friend who was watching what she ate the other day and was using myfitnesspal on her phone. So I downloaded it and started using it so we could keep each other motivated. I'm looking for more friends to help me stay accountable. What I need are people who ask me how things are going, tell me to track, and tell me to get my butt in gear and head to the gym. I'll do the same for you if that's the motivation you need as well.:smile:

Heather

Replies

• chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family...add me if you like :-)
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • mecasgirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. Welcome to the MFP family!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this great site.
  • meamom123
    meamom123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and welcome!
  • Laurandy0912
    Laurandy0912 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I had a friend who was watching what she ate the other day and was using myfitnesspal on her phone. So I downloaded it and started using it so we could keep each other motivated. I'm looking for more friends to help me stay accountable. What I need are people who ask me how things are going, tell me to track, and tell me to get my butt in gear and head to the gym. I'll do the same for you if that's the motivation you need as well.:smile:

Heather

Hello Heather

I am on fitness pal everyday and will be glad to help motivate you and you can do the same for me. Add me too.

Laura
  • butterflygrl72
    Options
    I will add you! I am new as well, 2 days, and am wanting someone who I can lean on that is on here each day as well! I am the mother of 7 so I can push you! Great job on the 2 pounds!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • HawaiianTx
    HawaiianTx Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Heather,
    Your gonna love that app on your phone. It keeps me honest.
  • Bullfrog2957
    Bullfrog2957 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me if you like. New phone on order so I can use the mobile ap. My Pre isn't supported. Looking forward to it.
  • abrantner
    Options
    me too.. :) I am fairly new and adore this site
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm new also - feel free to add me! :smile:
  • dknowsbest
    dknowsbest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! to the OP - you definitely came to the right place! this site/app has been wonderful & everyone is so supportive, i love it. it's like that extra little kick you need when you're down on yourself.

EVERYONE- please feel free to add me. i'm very active on here & i feel that with more people around me i will be even more successful :)
  • jaid28
    jaid28 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there! I could use some friend for motivation too. Will you please add me? Thanks!