What drives you bonkers?

Options
I am paranoid that there is always something stuck in my teeth. This causes excessive trips to the mirror to calm my nerves lol

What is your small obsession?

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am paranoid that there is always something stuck in my teeth. This causes excessive trips to the mirror to calm my nerves lol

If your eating with someone and they start picking at their teeth does it make you even more paranoid :)
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    that's an easy one to fix with a pocket mirror... right next to the pocket comb... what?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Ice

Not having enough of it in my glasses of water, or my drinks.

AND the resulting condensation.

my ice bin gets down to half full and I start to panic.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options

If your eating with someone and they start picking at their teeth does it make you even more paranoid :)

Yes! its horrible.

or if they rub their nose....my automatic response is that I have a booger! lmao!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    people that think they know what is best for your body when everyone is different!!!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    My husband
  • betylpz01
    betylpz01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When people eat with their mouths open and crunchy foods and slurp drinks! I have to keep myself from shaking them !
  • katya73
    Options
    As far as obsessions ... I'm addicted to using sanitizing gel ..
  • betylpz01
    Options
    people that think they know what is best for your body when everyone is different!!!
  • betylpz01
    Options
    As far as obsessions ... I'm addicted to using sanitizing gel ..
  • katya73
    Options
    When people eat with their mouths open and crunchy foods and slurp drinks! I have to keep myself from shaking them !

^^^^ ughh.. And this ^^^^
  • wannababyH
    Options
    My big ones are related to kids. Seeing a mom with a baby and she has sunglasses on, and the baby is squinting and fussing because they're being blinded. Seeing a kid with shoes, but no socks. Or coats on parents but not on kids.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Too many to list but the first that popped into my head was someone that asks a question but then won`t shut up to let me answer.

Second is allowing small children to answer the phone,they have no coherence as far as what to do when you ask for a parent and will never relay a message.

I better stop there and put on a flame suit. ninja.gif
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    -Passive-aggressive people. I'd rather confront a problem directly.

-Bad drivers.

-People who wear their pants hanging below their @ss cheeks. No one wants to see that...EVER.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My husband

LMAO! I about fell off the couch laughing at this one.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    needy & clingy people. :huh:
  • katya73
    Options
    Too many to list but the first that popped into my head was someone that asks a question but then won`t shut up to let me answer.

Second is allowing small children to answer the phone,they have no coherence as far as what to do when you ask for a parent and will never relay a message.

I better stop there and put on a flame suit. ninja.gif

HAHA^^^^^^ soooo this tooo !!!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    People who use the word "bonkers"...unless it is in reference to sexy time...
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Things in general:
    - One thing that drives me absolutely insane is when people wear socks that don't match.
    - When people drive slower than the speed limit
    - People who think "spellin lik3 dis" is an okay thing to do.

I could go on an on but I shall stop there.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    People who always want to take the quickest or easiest way out. The things worth having are worth working for, stop just expecting **** to fall in your lap!