M on 1200 cals n exercise wise it's rest day
Should I go n hav it or just kill my temptation
U advice
Whole wheat bread with tikka n all veges mmmmm

Replies

• marshars1
    marshars1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Problem is I don't wanna ruin my diet n than try to shed extra pounds gained for 4 days
    Only thng worrying in it is bread !
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How about you make yourself a deal? You have to walk to get the subway and you only get a 6inch? You can add the walking to your exercise (it's a rest day but I'm sure a walk is fine) and then the subway would only be around 400 instead of 800 and you'd still feel like you got to be naughty. :)

OR think of something you love to eat equally as much that is healthier and have that :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Only get a six inch :)
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    my downfall was subway. I would get me a nice 12" sub and eat that for dinner and then be hungry later on because I would have only ate 2 things that whole day -- and the sub would have taken every little last calorie i had left!.

Get yourself a 6" instead and try to stay away from mayo, get whole wheat bread. if you really want to know how many calories your sub will have go to www.subway.com and find ur sub, and go to Nutritional facts > then "customize your own" and add all the stuff that you'd put on it.

I would google how many calories we're in my sub, and it said it was roughly 760cals but by the time you factor in, what kind of bread, what size (6" or 12") and all your toppings and cheese, it became 1125cals.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I get a veggie delight 6 in sandwich on whole wheat bread, no cheese and no mayo or oil and vinegar. Only mustard. You put all the veggies you want and it is a very filling sandwich, with not so many calories.
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I eat subway every Thursday - night out - evening errand

I always buy the 6 inch "fit menu" - each is under 300 calories - and have a water
    Rember - water is your best friend - you can add flavored tea if you need to...
    Skip the chips - you don't need the additional 200 calories - even baked are loaded with calories

Hope this helps

You can do this!
  • rockytu
    rockytu Posts: 18
    Options
    subway salads r gr8:love:
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd just have the 6". But, if it fits in with your calories for the day, have what you want. I've found that if I have one of those days where I REALLY want something and it doesn't put me over calories, having it will make me eat better the next day. But, you know yourself. If you have one, can you stop at one?
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Oh - here's another idea. Get the 12" but throw away half of the bread - just eat the innards.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'd get the 12" and have half tomorrow :D
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    TURKEY SUB ON WHOLE WHEAT WITH ONLY MUSTARD and no cheese is the most healthy item for Subway. But I just recently realized that even that is ridiculously high in sodium so unfortunately it's not something we can have on a regular basis.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LOL a bit off topic...You have chips at your subway? Im in NZ. We don't, seems funny to me at a salad sandwhich place. Anyway, was just thinking out loud. I would get what I wanted but to keep within your calories and forgo cheese etc...IF you want a footlong. Good luck.
  • Jambe
    Jambe Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Get it on a flatbread. It's 200 less calories. :)
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    LOL a bit off topic...You have chips at your subway? Im in NZ. We don't, seems funny to me at a salad sandwhich place. Anyway, was just thinking out loud. I would get what I wanted but to keep within your calories and forgo cheese etc...IF you want a footlong. Good luck.
    I was thinking the same.. had to stop and think about if we did or not... oh i am a nzder too...

good luck i don't eat subway...
  • auctoritas
    Options
    You realize that subway can do a bunless sandwich. It cuts out a ton of calories, and you don't have to waste food by throwing the bun away. It's called a salad because they replace the bun with a bed of lettuce, but it's still the same everything else. :P